Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A73MUQo.jpg

Who tf is JJ?

What's the point of these fake ITK guru's predicting something now when they're going to be proven wrong in literally an hour? I can understand the ones who do it when there's long enough for them to get lucky and be right, but that's just stupid.

Seems we're only in for Rondon and virtually impossible to get that fully completed in an hour by pretty much all reports.

He’s a club mouthpiece.

Who tf is JJ?

What's the point of these fake ITK guru's predicting something now when they're going to be proven wrong in literally an hour? I can understand the ones who do it when there's long enough for them to get lucky and be right, but that's just stupid.

Seems we're only in for Rondon and virtually impossible to get that fully completed in an hour by pretty much all reports.

He doesn't need to be done by 11. Will o ly effect europa squad. We have 14 more days to get a domestic transfer from the EFL

Who tf is JJ?

Eriksen I can understand. Hojbjerg I get.

But Roden?

Who tf is JJ?

JJ was one of the main ITK back when Redknapp, AVB and Sherwood managed the club. Their sources have dried up as time has gone on but as I understand it they are one of the ITK that it is worth listening to somewhat.

There was a rumor for a bit that JJ is Jenas.

JJ was one of the main ITK back when Redknapp, AVB and Sherwood managed the club. Their sources have dried up as time has gone on but as I understand it they are one of the ITK that it is worth listening to somewhat.

There was a rumor for a bit that JJ is Jenas.
No, he works at the club. Rumour was the he’s related to Donna Cullen.

So like, do they train with the team?

I can't see Mourinho or Levy wanting Rose reintegrated into the team. And Gazza can't be registered for the only competition he'd play in.
Gazza trains with the 1st team. Rose doesn't.
"As it stands" there are 18 non-HG for the EL squad.
Could be Gazza is kept and Gedson dropped.
Depends how JM views Whiteman.

Back
Top Bottom