Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His 'inside info' was definitely someone in the Redknapp camp. Since then he has got most things utterly wrong.

I read his post (quickly deleted) where he mentioned his sister moving from South Africa to work for Spurs.

Then I found out Donna Cullen (who was once a member of SC and quite openly) is South African. Both her and JJetset were two of the earliest members of SC.

We’re turning into SC with all this ITK malarkey. Shame.
Jyo9Ol.gif

I read his post (quickly deleted) where he mentioned his sister moving from South Africa to work for Spurs.

Then I found out Donna Cullen (who was once a member of SC and quite openly) is South African. Both her and JJetset were two of the earliest members of SC.
Donna Cullen was a member of SC?

Back
Top Bottom