Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The goons only spent that big wedge of £45m on the strength of our big win yesterday.
£1 mill a month wages. 4 year contract worth nearly a billion English quids.
Great player at AM. Hope he flops like Pee-pee.

I can't be the only one who wants to slap Dharmesh Sheth the moment he appears on screen...

Dharmesh-Sheth.jpg

Rose's pride would never let him drop down.

I'm unsure of what will happen if he doesn't lower his expectations. Unless he went on a free with low wages, no chairman would be interested because of the uncertainty of the market and his resale value.

After the Amazon doco, I doubt any manager would be happy with that sort of nonsense in the dressing room.

He is only 30 years old and didn't do terrible at the Barcodes. But I'm just not sure where he would fit in considering where the market is placed at presently.

Back
Top Bottom