Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You can run with it if you like, but most realise it's tongue in cheek - as although in my football playing days I was technically better than Sissoko,
Small world... in my basketball playing days I was technically better than Michael Jordan. I just couldn't, run, jump, shoot, dribble, pass, or play defense as good as he could.

e837f4b4addb2756e50f50654d61fe92.jpg

Did you watch the Brighton away game?

Tbf didn't we just get rolled through the centre of the park in that game?
We lined up with Dier, Ndombele and Eriksen...

That was a poor game for everyone involved, the time I was thinking of was the prior season and Sissoko was moved from the middle of the park to RB in place of an injured Trippier?

Why do we have this shit attitude as fans
Play a CM at RB
Great Great Great IDEA
This is why we're crap round pegs in square holes

Your response is shit, suggesting I have a poor attitude for making a suggestion?

It was a possible solution to a current problem mate...
I would love to have a capable right back, but we don't.

Whats your solution?
Persevere with Aurier for the remainder of the season?
What if he gets injured, or more a surprise, he is complete gash?

Or are you expecting us to sort our defense with that player worth 60m in your display pic?

I'm here for a discussion about Spurs, not to have some kid to tell me I got a poor attitude because I've got an opposing opinion.

Back
Top Bottom