Summer 2020 Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ENIC. Always backing the manager

:dembelelol: Come on John, even you're better than this! Some Sun article links a player to us, said player goes elsewhere and that's on Levy everytime!

Grow up mate, maybe some of these players had no interest in coming to us! don't pretend they all mad keen to join but Levy blew it!

Poor, even by your standards!

I'll give you Moutinho and Grealish.

I guarantee you that we will be linked with Thiago at some point and then we will find out that Levy fucked up the deal somehow. Same with Coutinho, though.

Oh, so much frustration is coming up guys, brace yourselves.

I guarantee you that we will be linked with Thiago at some point and then we will find out that Levy fucked up the deal somehow. Same with Coutinho, though.

the same Thaigo being linked with the current PL Champions? yeah I'm sure it's on Levy if he opts for them.

I guarantee you that we will be linked with Thiago at some point and then we will find out that Levy fucked up the deal somehow.
He will give up as soon as he is hearing the wages he demands.. If he even can be bothered to ask. There is no chance we will sign him for multiple reasons and I don't think anyone at the club sees him as a target.

:dembelelol: Come on John, even you're better than this! Some Sun article links a player to us, said player goes elsewhere and that's on Levy everytime!

Grow up mate, maybe some of these players had no interest in coming to us! don't pretend they all mad keen to join but Levy blew it!

Poor, even by your standards!

I'll give you Moutinho and Grealish.
Morientes and Rivaldo said they wouldn't come to us because we couldn't offer European football

I think hulk and moutinho wanted to come

Morientes and Rivaldo said they wouldn't come to us because we couldn't offer European football

I think hulk and moutinho wanted to come

Didn't Hulk prefer a brief cash grab through Russia and then settle in China..... #Career path. :angryscouser:

Last edited:

Even if Thiago was strangely interested in joining us. Levy would put off his agent or the selling clubs chairman with his stingy offers & general handling of it all.
Same with most potential classy signings. Levy couldn't even get grealish over the line.

I've got a source that says this is the player Inter are considering tempting us with...
coaching_mannequins.jpg

Arteta trained him personally at City.

Back
Top Bottom