Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly does he?

That offer was awful. Like the Adama one. Still so much to do and 3 days left.
Why wouldn't he try including Aurier in the deal, highly unlikely Barca were going to accept but stranger shit happens in football so why not at least make the suggestion. Why take everything so seriously :nunodisappointed:

Why wouldn't he try including Aurier in the deal, highly unlikely Barca were going to accept but stranger shit happens in football so why not at least make the suggestion. Why take everything so seriously :nunodisappointed:

Have clean knickers. Will piss. :nunoteeth:

The source is obviously highly questionable and I don’t believe this is true, but if Traore did want out the best way to go would be to sign with Mendes so he would get a cut of your transfer.
The link up with Mendes means this deal will get done imo and Wolves will not like the terms at all. I can see us signing him for a lower fee than the 40 mill mentioned and Mendes will facilitate the transfer of one of his other clients to Wolves as the replacement for Traore. Guedes at Valencia is the one that has been mentioned the most.

Patrici in Barcelona is like me on a long weekend in Europe… chucking money around on random stuff in the genuine but probably mistaken belief that it’s all just so much better than what we have at home… because basically everything seems better where the sun’s shining.

tourist_gif.gif

Need another striker in the club. Can’t go into the season with just Kane again.
Looks like Kane, Son and Scarlett are going to be our centre forward options this season. If we are short on funds I'd like to see us go for Edouard from Celtic but it looks like he is off to Palace for15 mill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom