Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just mean he could be the most useful out of Sissoko, Sanchez, and himself. Not that I want him to stay but only if we're keeping one of them. As I say I think as a RWB he'd be more useful than the other two in their positions .

I don’t think any of them are particularly useful, but Aurier needs to go this summer regardless. If the Tomiyasu deal gets done it’s even more important that Aurier goes.

Airfixx Airfixx has posted nearly 200 times in the last 24 hours alone - these aren’t rookie numbers

Stalker mode engaged...

Stalking Season 1 GIF by Shameless

You got any of that hot ITK?
You got any liability insurance for breach of trust with clients and indemnity for my bar expulsion?

Anyway, I don't work on these deals (I'm not bar-certified in the UK) so I don't know...but if you want to create a chain of straw companies stretching from the British Virgin Islands through the Netherlands to anywhere hit me up. Let's safeguard your business empire mate.

No, their plan has always been to get both players.
I think key to them buying Kane would be if they manage to sell either Bernardo Silva or Jesus.

That’s what they want mate, doesn’t mean they will get. They thought they could get both for 100 mil and now know it’s impossible. They won’t be spending 250 mil this window. Time to accept Harry is staying.

They’re planning to bid £130M soon.
Not sure if Levy will accept. I think he should tbh. Get Vlahovic, Aarons, Madueke, Lacroix with that cash.
We should take 130m - would allow a much needed rebuild of a bang-average, ageing squad

Kane doesn't wanna play for us anymore - nothing can change that fact

We should take 130m - would allow a much needed rebuild of a bang-average, ageing squad

Kane doesn't wanna play for us anymore - nothing can change that fact

Not for me mate. Kane stays. We make a statement that no player bully’s us and no team can just cherry pick our players. People are emotional because of Harry’s behaviour but you will come round when he’s banging them in. We ask City, 170 million or no go. Simple as. Fuck City.

Not for me mate. Kane stays. We make a statement that no player bully’s us and no team can just cherry pick our players. People are emotional because of Harry’s behaviour but you will come round when he’s banging them in. We ask City, 170 million or no go. Simple as. Fuck City.
Fair dos

I just don't think Kane will ever be the same player for us again

Out of those 3 I'd rather keep Aurier for a 3-5-2 and play him further up the field where he is more likely to be useful.

There's no way he's as shit as he was last season, he needs to be a RWB, rather than a RB.

Serge > Doherty...... No contest.

Fair, I almost disagreed with myself as soon as I paused and considered Madeuke. He's turning out better than I expected him to when first I watched him and looks like he could be a special player.

Last time I watched him was about a year ago, and he was looking a bit clumsy and raw. Has that improved?

I’m disappointed we weren’t interested in Stengs, especially at the price he went for. Perfect for that inverted right attacking role we are looking for.

When you were watching PSV, how was Sangare doing? Had very high hopes for that kid, if he could polish out the odd lapses from his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom