Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I put 2 and 2 together and got 4. Not 22 like you Levy , Stadium, Top 6 Big Club, Above Woolwich, World Class..... Fans.

You 100 percent correct, it is miserable knowing the club you support's claim to fame this century is the 2008 League Cup. And prior to that last won the FA Cup in 1991.

Don't know how you managed to bring Trump into a football conversation? I give you 10 points for managing that. Guess that's why you believe the above mentioned.

Sorry I bust your bubble. Man City, Real Madrid, Liverpool ....etc, those are world class. Why? Their football teams come first. They not worried about the Best Vegan Burger sold at the most Beautiful NFL stadium. Only fools buy into the 'World Class Stadium" Bullshit. I'd rather have White Heart Lane, full Trophy cabinet and a Kick Ass football team not consisting of any players the caliber of Ndombele, Gil, Lo Celso, Winks, Sanchez, Emerson, Doherty, and Davies. But that's just my take on it.
What can I say. After what you wrote I realize my whole view on life and Spurs has been a lie. Thank you for showing me the light, oh wise one.

Some people on here are acting they have deep football knowledge, and in the next sentence they start comparing how much X or Y guy has scored for X and Y team, just make me laugh so much at them, and how they don't know anything about, cause football ain't working that way.

Just because someone is scoring **** loads of goals for lesser side, doesn't mean when he move to bigger club he will start scoring more, just because he is with better teammates.
A lot of times actually the opposite happens.
So many times some players looks like the real deal in smaller club, and they are totally s*** once they move to a bigger side.

Seeing people on here explaining how much goals Jesus, Richarlison, Moura, Raphinha and so on are scoring and how much they would be scoring if they move is absolutely laughable.
Same with all the b.c. stats that some people are looking to and rate the players upon this stats.

Skills > Mentality/Brain(in football terms)/Discipline > Consistency > rest.

Same thing as people talking about points, and how X or Y team are supposed to finish on more points or so. Football just doesn't work that way, there is million variables, and it's not that easy.

Still saying all this c..... Richarlison is at the very least expected to be more useful than Moura, doesn't matter how much goals he is going to score.

Lucas end product is next level garbage. Never really like players with s**** end product.

Troy Parrot and Richarlison the pigeon up top
Will Smith Reaction GIF

Some people on here are acting they have deep football knowledge, and in the next sentence they start comparing how much X or Y guy has scored for X and Y team, just make me laugh so much at them, and how they don't know anything about, cause football ain't working that way.

Just because someone is scoring **** loads of goals for lesser side, doesn't mean when he move to bigger club he will start scoring more, just because he is with better teammates.
A lot of times actually the opposite happens.
So many times some players looks like the real deal in smaller club, and they are totally s*** once they move to a bigger side.

Seeing people on here explaining how much goals Jesus, Richarlison, Moura, Raphinha and so on are scoring and how much they would be scoring if they move is absolutely laughable.
Same with all the b.c. stats that some people are looking to and rate the players upon this stats.

Skills > Mentality/Brain(in football terms)/Discipline > Consistency > rest.

Same thing as people talking about points, and how X or Y team are supposed to finish on more points or so. Football just doesn't work that way, there is million variables, and it's not that easy.

Still saying all this c..... Richarlison is at the very least expected to be more useful than Moura, doesn't matter how much goals he is going to score.

Lucas end product is next level garbage. Never really like players with s**** end product.
Theres other people on here who criticise people who think they have a deep football knowledge and in the same sentence type complete bollocks

Last edited:
Sky Sports reporting we've offered Bergwjin to Everton. Wonder if Fat Frank saw the Winks cameo video and got cold feet.

Spurs offer Bergwijn as part of Richarlison deal​

Tottenham are offering the Holland international Steven Bergwijn as a key part of the proposed deal with Everton for the striker Richarlison, according to reports in the Daily Telegraph.
And that leaves an additional balance of around £20m to the Merseyside club.

Or we wait until we actually need one, which really could be another 4 or 5 years away with Kane still only being 28 (not 29 until a months time) and in the meantime we see if the likes of Parrot or Scarlett step up?

We don't need to be spending £50m on a striker just yet. No need and he'll get itchy feet sooner or later.

Well, we actually need one now; else we will be playing Moura or Scarlett as our striker for many games this season.

Son / Kane aren't going to play 60 games this season. Son has had increasing hamstring issues and can't be playing 90 minutes twice a week on top of a world cup....and let's not think about Kane's ankles!

SON
21/22Hamstring InjuryJan 6, 2022Feb 2, 202227 days4Tottenham Hotspur
21/22Calf StrainSep 6, 2021Sep 17, 202111 days2Tottenham Hotspur
21/22Hamstring InjuryAug 22, 2021Aug 25, 20213 days1Tottenham Hotspur
20/21Hamstring InjuryMar 14, 2021Apr 2, 202119 days3Tottenham Hotspur
20/21Hamstring InjurySep 27, 2020Oct 3, 20206 days3Tottenham Hotspur

Well, we actually need one now; else we will be playing Moura or Scarlett as our striker for many games this season.

Son / Kane aren't going to play 60 games this season. Son has had increasing hamstring issues and can't be playing 90 minutes twice a week on top of a world cup....and let's not think about Kane's ankles!

SON
21/22Hamstring InjuryJan 6, 2022Feb 2, 202227 days4Tottenham Hotspur
21/22Calf StrainSep 6, 2021Sep 17, 202111 days2Tottenham Hotspur
21/22Hamstring InjuryAug 22, 2021Aug 25, 20213 days1Tottenham Hotspur
20/21Hamstring InjuryMar 14, 2021Apr 2, 202119 days3Tottenham Hotspur
20/21Hamstring InjurySep 27, 2020Oct 3, 20206 days3Tottenham Hotspur

So getting someone diverse in their positional play whilst maintaining good attacking and defensive output like Richarlison does seems an ideal depth adder to what we need to cover Harry, Sonny and give competition to Kulusevski.

Kulusevski and Harry’s ability to play in the hole means we can also throw Richarlison into a diamond when needing an extra dimension up top. He offers nothing just cover in 3 areas but the capacity to change from an attacking 3 to a 4 very seamlessly.

Richarlison is the right move at the moment, for me absolutely.

📢 ⚪ Surprise at #Tottenham. Close to joining Antonio Conte's staff is Gianni Vio. A wizard of set pieces, he was among the secrets of Italy's European Championship victory (Bonucci's goal in the final against England came from one of his plays) ⏳ 🏴 #THFC

Bonucci's goal wasn't much of a set play.

Back
Top Bottom