Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hmm.. hope there's a low buyout option.. if he performs well under a great manager in a back three his value will shoot up.

Wouldn’t worry.

Hercules has said we wouldn’t agree to the deal if it’s not in our favour.

troll GIF

Rubbish deal, doesn't help us at all.

Suspect that this is 'backing Conte' or what not.
I’m interested to know what you think that? If Conte wants him I’m sure he has an idea of his qualities.

Why would you write him off before seeing him play? Not an argument just a thought Ben Davies was poor before Conte got his hands on him and the rest is history. I think after the negativity around Kulu and Bentancur I would have thought I’d fans would accept we really don’t know the limits of players we sign even if the noise around them is negative. I say let’s see what Conte can do with him and how he performs in a different league under a new manager and system. French international who was seen as a top talent reminds me of the old saying form is temporary but class is permanent. Let’s see what the kids got. I might be wrong but so you could you.

People get so fucking uppety about options to buy.
Sometimes you just have to go with it. If you get a great player for a year, enjoy it.
If he's really good and we want him to stay then it'll be time for ENIC to put a fair offer in for him. If he''s shit, bullet served.

Back
Top Bottom