Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mediterranean unsee GIF

OAP, useless lump and a tekky midget. Nothing to fear there.

None of those guys make up for losing Rudiger alone, never mind the rest of their backline that have jumped ship.

That doesn't seem a balanced assessment of their options, especially given that so called OAP was one of the best defenders in the league last season.

People who have watched Kounde regularly rate him very highly, and I've only ever seen good things from Koulibaly.

That doesn't seem a balanced assessment of their options, especially given that so called OAP was one of the best defenders in the league last season.

People who have watched Kounde regularly rate him very highly, and I've only ever seen good things from Koulibaly.
I've only every seen bad things from Koulibaly - been exposed against English teams. Big presence but shite on the ball.

Thiago had his moments but was injured a lot and he can't go on forever.

Kounde seems talented but lets see how he adapts to the physicality of the PL.

I just think the two new signings don't offer close to what Rudiger did for Chelsea. His will to win alone seemed to drag them through games at points.

I've only every seen bad things from Koulibaly - been exposed against English teams. Big presence but shite on the ball.

I just think the two new signings don't offer close to what Rudiger did for Chelsea. His will to win alone seemed to drag them through games at points.
Agree

Rudiger might have been the best CB in the league last year. Not an easy hole to fill.

Crap defender. Think he played for hull when we thrashed them 7-1 last day of season. Alderweireld scored I remember and we were queuing up to score. Turns like a battleship maguire. Even van der vaart was stunned united paid 80m for him.

Back
Top Bottom