Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Animated GIF

I think we need 2 dynamic wingers with goalscoring potential for both sides.

Sell Hoejberg.

Kulusevski - should follow the Dembele/Joelinton route into the midfield, he’s Physically and technically great. but lacks the vital bit of thrust needed at the top end of the pitch.

Son needs to become a no9 now , he’d feast off the through balls.

I'm far from convinced that Richarlison, Son and Kulusevski will muster 31 goals between them this season

We desperately need to inject some real quality in the final third

Does it even make sense? I would love Tapsoba cos he would be an upgrade. Is Schuurs even better than Sanchez or worth the money?

Depends if you base your opinion on a player on the stats and data that also tell you Donyell Malen is better than Mbappe, I guess.

The data for centre backs can be so skewed based on teams style of play, system, league etc.

Both Lenglet and Adarabioyo look better than van de Ven for example.

Tottenham are considering a move for Woolwich's 22-year-old USA forward Folarin Balogun following Harry Kane's departure
:kulushock:
As if they would sell to us unless he is overrated & they can rip us off!

Back
Top Bottom