Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want him to succeed - but I also want another first team option brought in, in case he doesn't.
You'll not get an argument from me on that mate. I like Richarlison, but I'm not so blinkered that I can't see that it's 50/50 with him. I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt though, because he's already shown that he's a grafter and doesn't hide.

Personally, I can see him weighing in with 15+ this season, which would be a decent return for any striker that isn't in the elite bracket.

I agree. Rich is no Kane replacement. Said it in my last two posts. As for replacing him, I just wonder if there are other positions that are more important and more possible to upgrade.

Sanchez was good today, but we really need another central defender for sure. Peresic and Solomon as winger backups to Son and Kulu? Not sure about any of those four these days.

And yes, maybe another in cm as Skipp just doesn’t seem to be making it.

So, whilst it would be lovely to get Rich replaced with someone much better, is it the right place to spend our money and who is out there that we could get and is better? Fucked if I know.
We have to try to upgrade on Richarlison. The line from the journos close to the club was always "who wants to come here and sit on the bench watching Kane play?". Well, that "problem" doesn't exist anymore.

ben giroux close call GIF

Almost anyone who's followed Spurs rumours could make this up :cool:

What Lies Beneath @ SC

Name reveal

Initially, Vlahovic and Chiesa were the coveted players in the team's strategy after Kane's departure, prior to Paratici's ban. Despite the setback, his ongoing involvement means that both players are still viable options within the team's budget. It's worth noting that Juventus has currently rejected any approach, but the right amount of money could potentially change their stance. Considering the situation, my feeling is that if we pursue more aggressively, only one of these players will likely be secured.

Ange likes the players and thinks they would suit his system
chiesa and vlahovic plus one good cb will bring this window to a 9 for me

chiesa excites me the most and despite what anyone says vlahovic is class finisher and will score more then rich can in this side

Back
Top Bottom