Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Look at it this way folks......

The more solutions we find to shift other players out (even if just loans); the more feasible it is to release and pay off the free-loading wage-thief dosser that Poch saddled us with. :mourthumb:

Last edited:
I can't think of a single reason Bayern would want Dier other than as a little mate for Kane to talk to.
Think he did ok ish for us against Chelsea when Tuchel was there. Experienced, mate of Kane as you say, cheap. Given how much better Bayern are than anyone else in that league he could coast through most league games. But yeah otherwise seems crazy. Fingers crossed it happens but feels a bit like Tanganga to Inter Milan.

I can't think of a single reason Bayern would want Dier other than as a little mate for Kane to talk to.
Could be true, maybe the psychologists have noticed he’s showing signs of introversion being away from English speakers.

Makes more sense than to have him playing.

Bayern have been linked with McTomminay, Chalobah as well, not sure what crack Tuchel is smoking but maybe he thinks that he's a miracle worker or something.

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

PEH came on for Sarr on the hour mark and then Skipp replaced Bissouma in the 73rd (double switch with Lo Celso replacing Maddison) after the second goal.

PEH also replaced Sarr against United.

I think Ange has him down as an 8. As does Denmark. Many here have suggested he's stronger there.
I def don’t see PEH as a 6 in a single pívot.

Would get killed by the press.

Skipp would be better for that.

If Hoj goes we are short of a 6/8 imo, for me a 6.

Back
Top Bottom