Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good captain to date, 3 games? Has he won all the coin tosses?😂
I mean how he has been in and around the players during the games. Player huddle at the fans end etc.

Obviously a ceremonial title but at this stage but I don't see why we need to go out of our way to find something to hate. Plenty of time for that yet.

Why there is 2 days left in the window and Levy is more likely to panic and spend £40-60m on Dominic Calvin Lewinsky than sign Johnson or Fati. The fact is he is and has always been terrible when it comes to football decisions
He is when you make up scenarios in your head that will never happen, yeah.

End this window without the adfition of 2 attacking players and it's a fcuking joke.

If we buy/sigb on loan a decent centre back or midfielder then one attacker.

There is no excuse or reason not to believe that is botb possible and right fot fans to expect.

We are eirher a club with REALISTIC, and not crazy ambition or we are not, but presently it's the latter.

Why would Pep sell him after replacing him with a very injury prone player of the same age?

Asked for a loan cos he wanted regular gametime; Pep said "no, you either stay and do things my way(*) or you can leave"..... Looks like he chose the latter option.

(*Re: My way - See Foden was drip-fed gametime for 2/3 years.)

The few times I've seen him he looked like a future star........ 45m is unsurprising.

Quite like the look of that Bakayoko for PSV based on this game in the CL.

Looks powerful, good control, great cross on him.
He was one I heard at the beginning of the summer was poised to take the next step but didn’t realize there was interest for him

He reminds me of that Semenyo at Bournemouth with a bit more class, pace and powerful left foot but with a real bit of quality too.

Only issue is the last PSV winger we signed looked like peak Ribery in the Eredivisie and we all know what he turned out to be…

After watching the first 2 minutes of a 10 minute Ansu Fati compilation I can safely say that he is world class and will win us the Champions League this season if we sign him.

After watching the first 2 minutes of a 10 minute Ansu Fati compilation I can safely say that he is world class and will win us the Champions League this season if we sign him.
Well with Fati there’s two versions of him.

The one pre knee issues literally was the best prospect on the planet and the heir to Messi, couldn’t stop scoring, arguably the most sought after youngster in the world.

The one from 2021-23? I’m not sure if he’s even Barca’s 5th best forward.

Back
Top Bottom