Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
giphy.gif
Great counter-argument, as per usual.

You really are, for me at least, the most dishonest, utterly disingenuous member of this entire forum, and that's saying something. (Not to mention the most gleeful whenever we lose or anything goes badly for the club).

I reckon United fans will like Reguilon for a while. He's vey gung ho attack minded. It'll take them a while to realise he's suspect at defending and has a low output in attack

Great counter-argument, as per usual.

You really are, for me at least, the most dishonest, utterly disingenuous member of this entire forum, and that's saying something. (Not to mention the most gleeful whenever we lose or anything goes badly for the club).

Better foul vote him mate. You and your boys.

United potential back four being

AWB - Lindelof - Martinez - Reguilon

Due to injuries to Varane and Shaw is absolutely hilarious.

Saying that, Woolwich are going to be absolutely dick them at the weekend.

Surely we have a striker in mind though. We need someone up top to link midfield and attack. Shit if no striker signed by tomorrow.
I very much doubt we'll sign a conventional striker at all.
And I seriously doubt we will sign any of or reported targets unless we can get players out permanently.
I believe we're not just haggling over fees, but actively holding out while we clear the decks.

United potential back four being

AWB - Lindelof - Martinez - Reguilon

Due to injuries to Varane and Shaw is absolutely hilarious.

Saying that, Woolwich are going to be absolutely dick them at the weekend.
Tbh I think ten haag complicates it too much at United. Bit deluded by his own hype being a big fish in small pond in holland. Read a couple of years ago our club werent impressed with his interview.

Back
Top Bottom