Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
30 hours to go and we need at minimum a CB, CM and Forward.

Tosin
Gallagher
Johnson

My guess is we get Johnson, I’m confident on that one - god knows why.

I’m absolutely certain we won’t get Gallagher done.

Tosin - I don’t care anymore

WLB on SC

"Ekitike was offered today so could be one to watch tomorrow"

Newcastle had a massive hard on for him before he decided to go to PSG last year, also Brentford have been eyeing him up too

Spot on. Just easy targets now as fans are running out of people to blame. Was maguire, then woodward and now the glazers. Doesnt help either having ex pros having a soundbite on sky slagging everyone off. Neville couldnt run a bath.

The Glazers are the issue but not the spending. They have left United with basically no structure, they have little to no scouting apparently, their facilities are wank, no idea of what they want to be and that comes from the board, they are stuck in a by gone era as if they hope Fergie will regain his youth and come back.

As for the money itself they only spend what United make, Glazers only take money out they don’t put anything in. I am a critic of Levy but he is better than the Glazers.

Imagine if Levy put £1bn of debt on the club but built no stadium and just stole it then bought Anthony for £100m with the only cash we had left. That is the Glazers.

No thanks to gallagher. Centre half, forward please
Is a Center Half Forward a thing anymore?

article-0-0029629700000258-644_233x262.jpg

The Glazers are the issue but not the spending. They have left United with basically no structure, they have little to no scouting apparently, their facilities are wank, no idea of what they want to be and that comes from the board, they are stuck in a by gone era.

As for the money itself they only spend what United make, Glazers only take money out they don’t put anything in. I am a critic of Levy but he is better than the Glazers.
Think it was rather inciteful to to hear from Ronaldo that after however long it was until his second stint at the club, he was utterly baffled to learn that literally NOTHING had changed at the club since his departure.

The Glazers are the issue but not the spending. They have left United with basically no structure, they have little to no scouting apparently, their facilities are wank, no idea of what they want to be and that comes from the board, they are stuck in a by gone era.

Fergie ran the club top to bottom. He also had refs on his side at old trafford. Tbh the premier league is more sanitised now on the pitch since fergie has gone with VAR and goalie technology. Only disdain I have is with chelsea and city who blow cash for fun and has a domino effect on other clubs and fans admission prices just to try and keep up.

Back
Top Bottom