Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please God (Levy) save us from Kulusevski and Johnson right wing. That is quite literally a 13th place RW rotation. Neither are good enough.

No it isn't, so shut up you melting womble.

Nobody can take you seriously so you were so convinced that Micky VDV was going to be shit.

Get back in your box.

Fuck sake, enough with this Raphina nonsense.

One of the most overrated players, ever.

Don't even put his name next to Neto's.

Fucking criminal.

Just bring Neto in and get on with it, Bald Cunt.
He's a much better goalscorer than Neto, Neto looks much better in the eye test though.

No it isn't, so shut up you melting womble.

Nobody can take you seriously so you were so convinced that Micky VDV was going to be shit.

Get back in your box.
I don't care what people think of my opinions, I will continue to post them.

You aren't the police. Are you?

Don't tell me what I can and can't do.

I don't care what people think of my opinions, I will continue to post them.

You aren't the police. Are you?

Don't tell me what I can and can't do.

I am actually, PC Plod.

So you'll do as you're told.

Do What I Say When I Say It Pulp Fiction GIF by MIRAMAX

Raphina's not fit to lick his sandy side.

Not even a conversation.

We're talking about two different levels.
Raphinha league goals:
6, 11 (with a relegated side!), 7, 3 (current season, where he only had 8 starts and 15 matches played)
Pedro Neto league goals:
3, 5, 1, 0, 2

Basically, Raphinha's worst full season is better than Neto's best. Neto has a higher ceiling, and I agree that he looks great, but there's discussion to be had.

Please God (Levy) save us from Kulusevski and Johnson right wing. That is quite literally a 13th place RW rotation. Neither are good enough.

You are "literally" talking bollocks.

Genuine question..... How old are you?

.......If you're U18 I'll resolve to go easy, but otherwise you blatantly need to grow up a bit.

Raphinha league goals:
6, 11 (with a relegated side!), 7, 3 (current season, where he only had 8 starts and 15 matches played)
Pedro Neto league goals:
3, 5, 1, 0, 2

Basically, Raphinha's worst full season is better than Neto's best. Neto has a higher ceiling, and I agree that he looks great, but there's discussion to be had.
Send me all the stats you want.

Neto is on different level, as a baller.

Stick him in a Barca, or bring him here ( give him a run - no injuries) and it's goals and assists for fun, with this guy.

Anyone who can watch football and SEE quality, will know there are two different levels operating, here.

There are just natural BALLERS, that HAVE IT.

I have never watched Raphinha and thought he was ever in that category.

So many people easily seduced by this guy.

Not I.

Back
Top Bottom