Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any cunt that suggest we buy Connor Gallagher after the last two games is a closet gooner who needs a permanent ban....horrific.

Jerry Seinfeld GIF
Agreed but there will be someone

Anyone who watched Chelsea tonight wouldn't sign one of their players, embarassing is an understatement. Gallagher was poor but looked better compared to the 100M+ Fernandes and Caicedo. Mudryk and Jackson wouldn't get a game in sunday league based on tonight. Would be funny except for once I wanted them to win, horrible shower of useless twats, got to be near time for agent Poch to go.

Anyone who watched Chelsea tonight wouldn't sign one of their players, embarassing is an understatement. Gallagher was poor but looked better compared to the 100M+ Fernandes and Caicedo. Mudryk and Jackson wouldn't get a game in sunday league based on tonight. Would be funny except for once I wanted them to win, horrible shower of useless twats, got to be near time for agent Poch to go.
Anges eye for talent worries me....Werner, Johnson possibly Gallacher. Getting rid of Kulusevski.

True, some of them were bought for huge sums and on huge wages and to avoid FFP were signed on 8 year contracts. Trouble is they are nowhere good enough so what happens? When it’s obvious they have to be sold, will anyone pay anywhere near their original transfer fee for them…doubt it. Would anyone pay them the same wage Chelsea pay them….doubt it. Chelsea could be stuck with them …..😂😂😂Blame Yankee Todd.

Anges eye for talent worries me....Werner, Johnson possibly Gallacher. Getting rid of Kulusevski.

How do you know all of them were Anges eye?

Didn't Ange himself say Werner was presented to him as an option?

We've been scouting Johnson for 2 years. Paratici went to Forest games when they were in the Championship.

Totally agree. Will we show that ambition or will we go after a potentially future star that takes 3 years to flourish and give our manager no chance to be successful. I’m going to hazard a guess and go for the second option.
Imagine we come out of the window with Tosin,Gallagher,Werner,KWP and a back up keeper🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You laugh, but that window is so likely it's scary. Gallagher for 40 odd mil, Timo for 15, probably the same for KWP, say 5-10 for the backup goalie, Tosin on a free...that's an 80 mil window. Might push it to 120 by signing another B-lister that the club's PR team and bots will claim is the next big thing.

Over to you, Ange...go win us that title.

How many teams have bent over & spread them as soon as fucking Legoman & his bastard children entered the building?

Fucking embarrassing.

You laugh, but that window is so likely it's scary. Gallagher for 40 odd mil, Timo for 15, probably the same for KWP, say 5-10 for the backup goalie, Tosin on a free...that's an 80 mil window. Might push it to 120 by signing another B-lister that the club's PR team and bots will claim is the next big thing.

Over to you, Ange...go win us that title.
That’s the worrying bit and then if Ange doesn’t bring success then he’s binned. We need to go for it big time and at least give us a fighting chance to win things. That list I gave was only in jest but if that’s similar to what we end up with then just close the doors and forget about it. The time has come to stop playing at this and really go for it. We are in a very good position financially to now have a go.

Back
Top Bottom