Sunday midday ko's

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where have these come from all of a sudden?!

Both Newcastle and United at home have been moved.

I dunno, it's like they just dropped out of the Sky!!

(or BT Sports, but that doesn't have the same ring about it, so I'll shut the fuck up with my clever sarcastic answers now!)

I dunno, it's like they just dropped out of the Sky!!

(or BT Sports, but that doesn't have the same ring about it, so I'll shut the fuck up with my clever sarcastic answers now!)

Textbook punage... Have some rep

Probably to appease one of the massive international export markets?

Same with F1 and the Australian GP - used to be earlier

Last edited:
Don't the police request some games to be moved to an early kickoff cos they don't want all us lager louts getting too smashed before the games?

Any word on the Cardiff game yet? Which I assume will be moved due to the Europa game in the week.

I'm in Hong Kong for the next month (blatant) so this will put the game at stupid 'o'clock on a Sunday night before I go to work.

I prefer a midday game. It means I don't have too much time to get smashed up before the game, and plenty of time after, should I want to...

Back
Top Bottom