Sunderland (home) Ghost of Chimbonda derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

80683958_display_image.jpg

"Good evening everyone, it will be a lovely night for football. Sunderland haven't been the same since they got rid of Pascal Shimbomba. Spurs will be looking for goals from little Jermain Defoe who I signed for Tottenham. There's Jermaine Defoe, checking the weather on his phone no doubt...he's a lovely boy.
He's in his late 20s, he's 27, is that early 20s or late 20s? My dentist is a Spurs fan. He'll be hoping Spurs are top top top in possession for the last game of the season. The sight is in end."

I expect us to win this if we need to. I still am pessimistic about 4th,, but obviously the fantastic result v Stoke has given me far more hope now. I make it 7 points in the last 3 games, so much for all that rubbish talked by many about us collapsing at the end of the season. I think it will be 10 points from 4 by Sunday night, that's title-winning form, not 'end of season collapse' form.

I was considering this the other day Greaves, We have picked up a good haul in the last third of the season but Woolwich have eclipsed us quite dramatically. More them finishing very strongly than Spurs collapsing for sure!

But if you listen to Woolwich fans they'll tell you that all those points were accrued by limping past the line. Jammy cunts.

But if you listen to Woolwich fans they'll tell you that all those points were accrued by limping past the line. Jammy cunts.

The were (and they are!).

Seen a few of their games recently and they simply havent performed. Last I saw was QPR, Walcott caught them napping (and took his goal well) and after that it was virtually all QPR who on balance deserved at least a draw, if not 3 points. Its one of many examples.

Some will say "A sign of a good team is getting points when they dont deserve them" but I say its more likely that deal with the devil paying off!

There is only so long you can grab points before your form catches up with you and your luck runs out.

Well, it's either gonna happen now, or it ain't!

No middle ground or what if's... it's out of our hands, and it's very much theirs to lose.

Sadly, we're in the hands and mercy of shameless Alan 'couldn't care if we lost 4-0' Pardew.... and for someone who fucked his team-mates' Missus, and has proved he has about as many morals as Jimmy Savile and Gary Glitter on a reckless day, i'd say we're fucked!

All my hopes were on Wigan. I have zero confidence in Newcastle. So basically as far as I'm concerned it's all over for this season. Let's just hope we end it with a good home win.

I just hope this match is gonna be good to watch.

Nothing would be worse for me than to see Woolwich re winning on the jumbrotron and see our players just pass it round the back, maybe occasionally forward to Parker and Huddlestone and it just be a damp squib fizzle out of the season type match.

I've already started comforting eating. Watched the Wigan match with a load of goner scum. At least crunchy bar ice cream tastes good.

One day we'll finish above that lot, one day...

I've already started comforting eating. Watched the Wigan match with a load of goner scum. At least crunchy bar ice cream tastes good.

One day we'll finish above that lot, one day...

I fear if Woolwich do have the wedge they say they do that day will be a long time coming.

OK, I really need to let tonight go... who were we kidding that we thought Wigan could take anything other than a raping out of that place....

it was always going to go to the last day... it's just I trust Pardew & Newcastle less than I would Jimmy Savile's rotting corpse not to re-generate itself for one last go on a passing 9-year-old!

OK, I really need to let tonight go... who were we kidding that we thought Wigan could take anything other than a raping out of that place....

it was always going to go to the last day... it's just I trust Pardew & Newcastle less than I would Jimmy Savile's rotting corpse not to re-generate itself for one last go on a passing 9-year-old!
So what your saying is "Jim will fix it" and Newcastle will win, right? right?

Oh just seen Pardew latest comments http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22513726

Back
Top Bottom