Sunderland (home) Ghost of Chimbonda derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People saying they'd love an AGUERRRRO moment in the form of a LIVERMORRRRRRR, I think it'd be funnier if the Spurs players are walking off the pitch dejected despite having won 3-0 when a minute later, somewhere in Tyneside "AMEOBIIIIIIIIIIIII, its 2-2" and WHL erupts into ecstasy

Well, I'm infinitely more confident of winning this than I would have been if Wigan had got something tonight.

4 - 0 Spurs (Parker, Huddlestone, Holtby, Walker)

All my hopes were on Wigan. I have zero confidence in Newcastle. So basically as far as I'm concerned it's all over for this season. Let's just hope we end it with a good home win.
Why was it more likely for Wigan to win/draw away at Emirates a couple days after an FA cup final rather than Newcastle to win/draw at home on the last day of the season?

Why was it more likely for Wigan to win/draw away at Emirates a couple days after an FA cup final rather than Newcastle to win/draw at home on the last day of the season?

'cos Wigan needed to win....
Pardew has already said he couldn't care less if his team loses 4-0 on Sunday...

...and I don't credit him with the intelligence to be able to play mind games with shit like that!

Newcastle has been such a shitty shambles I would have had no confidence in them to pull out a result on the last day if they were really at risk. Now, that the pressures off I think they just may pull out at least a draw in front of their home support with pride to play for and wanting to end the season on a decent note. They do love trolling Woolwich.

At least we're on sky sports 2 for those of us who haven't got a ticket.

Worst thing would be a dropped woolwich points but we don't win ourselves - don't think I could take that.

BAE, Siggy, Dembele & Holtby to return for Lennon (impact sub given his injuries over last few weeks), Caulker, Parker & Dempsey ( despite his MotM against Stoke) for me

Back
Top Bottom