Sunderland (home) Ghost of Chimbonda derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

whatever happens, I will stay to the very end, and applaud whoever the Player of The Year is (wonder who that's going to be!) and cheer the boys during the lap of honour. Although we should have made 3rd or 4th position our own weeks ago, we still had some great moments this year, and those are the memories I will take away for this season.

whatever happens, I will stay to the very end, and applaud whoever the Player of The Year is (wonder who that's going to be!) and cheer the boys during the lap of honour. Although we should have made 3rd or 4th position our own weeks ago, we still had some great moments this year, and those are the memories I will take away for this season.
Ahhhhh. I wish you were my mum.

I'm also banking on Benitez trolling the Chelsea fans and throwing the game 0-15 and then walking off into the sunset with his Europa League winners medal around his neck and wads of Romans cash falling out of his pockets.

Ahhhhh. I wish you were my mum.

What makes you think I'm old enough;) Actually I'm probably old enough to be your grandma:(
I doubt it. I'm 46

TING-TING-TING-TING-TING!!!!

BINGO!
sabella-bell-is-102-and-still-plays-bingo-at-the-beach-bingo-hall-in-north-shields-805196832-1355330.jpg

another eloquent example of the difference between our manager and his predecessor, on where Spurs are going (Telegraph piece by Jonathan Liew)

Signing the 31-year-old Villa would require Levy to overcome his aversion to signing players with little resale value, but the purchase of Scott Parker two years ago when he was 30 shows that Levy’s principles are sometimes malleable. The club’s protracted pursuit of Brazil striker Leandro Damiao is now understood to be over.

nooooooooooooooo.jpeg

Signing the 31-year-old Villa would require Levy to overcome his aversion to signing players with little resale value, but the purchase of Scott Parker two years ago when he was 30 shows that Levy’s principles are sometimes malleable. The club’s protracted pursuit of Brazil striker Leandro Damiao is now understood to be over.

Finally. I was so sick of that.

Back
Top Bottom