Sunderland (home) Ghost of Chimbonda derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

About this time last year I posted something that went like this.

"Well, we're in the Europa League next season. So let's win it."

The sentiment hasn't changed. It's been a good season under a fantastic manager and I very much look forward to the next season. COME ON YOU MOTHERFUCKING SPURS!!!!

44ff647f3640dcbe94a598f95c8245b5.jpg

:avbmad:

Fucking great season. So much more than I could have hoped for given the massive shift around last summer. Any Spurs fan who is not happy with the season as a whole can suck my dick.

We are building something amazing here and I cannot wait to see what happens.

guess ill have to suck your dick
72 fucking points and the woolwich still tops us

So as well as being the first team to finish 4th and not get CL football, we are now the first team to get 72 points and not get CL football...fucking marvellous.

We are still Spurs
and we are still Spurs supporters

If this is too much for anyone to take..........

step aside, there is a queue behind you.

Next season we will win the league.

You heard it here first.

you know what, fuck Woolwich, Fuck Champions League
We'd never win it anyway! We are tottenham hotspur, we wear the fighting cock badge with pride, Aslong as their is a tottenham hotspur, i'm happy! good job by the lads, we done all we could do, the geordie bastards didn't help us out, so fuck em, we are tottenham and we are the best and we are tottenham so fuck all the rest! looking forward to a new season under a great manager and a european competition which we probably could win! COYS!

If we keep Bale I don't even really care if we are in the champions league. The Europa League is fun and we have a great shot of winning next year.

I'm proud of the fact we managed to achieve 72 points, and I'm proud that AVB has displayed the character that should stand him and us in good stead.

That said, we seem to have the most uncanny ability to miss out in spectacular, inevitable style. That I could hear there fans outside my flat has made me feel sick and stabby.

I'm proud of the fact we managed to achieve 72 points, and I'm proud that AVB has displayed the character that should stand him and us in good stead.

That said, we seem to have the most uncanny ability to miss out in spectacular, inevitable style. That I could hear there fans outside my flat has made me feel sick and stabby.

spursy:harryfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom