Support the Manager/Team/Players

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just an idea until the end of the season. I'm fucking sick of the negativity at the minute. It's getting me down. We are all divided but for fuck sake let's get behind them the last lot of games. Fucking come on you spurs

Just an idea until the end of the season. I'm fucking sick of the negativity at the minute. It's getting me down. We are all divided but for fuck sake let's get behind them the last lot of games. Fucking come on you spurs

I fully agree with the sentiment, but the reality is for now we’re not able to go to games so can’t make a positive or negative difference anyway.

My main hope is that people have a bit of patience when it comes to Mourinho. He inherited a team that was in poor form. Those problems will take a while to address.

If the football quality wasn't so clusterfuck snoresville then many would turn a blind eye to how the footballing side has been left to deteriorate brother.

I fully agree with the sentiment, but the reality is for now we’re not able to go to games so can’t make a positive or negative difference anyway.

My main hope is that people have a bit of patience when it comes to Mourinho. He inherited a team that was in poor form. Those problems will take a while to address.
You know I meant on here. I'm sick of the moaning. Let's just get behind them for now and see where we are in 6 weeks.

Then stop reading

We are level on points with teams like crystal palace after 30 bloody matches

What do you expect?

And how are we supposed to get behind them right now anyway ?

Unless you believe our players read the fighting cock on a regular basis

Then stop reading

We are level on points with teams like crystal palace after 30 bloody matches

What do you expect?

And how are we supposed to get behind them right now anyway ?

Unless you believe our players read the fighting cock on a regular basis
You stop reading you stupid cunt. Fuck off and support Chelsea

Back
Top Bottom