swansea away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The last 2 away trips i undertook where city and scum last season. These traumatic games have made me warry of taking away days. (am i joana) but i have been to few spurs away truimphs Spurs beating Liverpool in the cup Spurs beating city to secure champions league. Even the 4-3 in Milan.

So the lads have persuaded me to take a trip to the mumbles and follow the Spurs into the valleys. The game has suddenly taken on gigantaic importance as a must win. So what bit of voddo do i have to carry out to ensure i loose the joanna tag and spurs get back on track.

also any recomendations of what to do in swansea

You could sample the delights of Wind street when you get there (bars, clubs, restaurants etc.) If you are feeling more cultured you could go to the Waterfront Museum it's free and pretty good. None of these things are any where near the Liberty though which is situated on the industrial estate.

The last 2 away trips i undertook where city and scum last season. These traumatic games have made me warry of taking away days. (am i joana) but i have been to few spurs away truimphs Spurs beating Liverpool in the cup Spurs beating city to secure champions league. Even the 4-3 in Milan.

So the lads have persuaded me to take a trip to the mumbles and follow the Spurs into the valleys. The game has suddenly taken on gigantaic importance as a must win. So what bit of voddo do i have to carry out to ensure i loose the joanna tag and spurs get back on track.

also any recomendations of what to do in swansea

Hmmmmmm

:dempsey2:

I know it's a huge long shot, But you can't blame a Yid for trying!

Initially thought I was unable to go to the Swans game, now I can! Desperate for 2 spares if anyone can help me out.

Not holding my breath, but worth a shot.

Any ideas where the majority of Spurs will drink before hand. Not done the Liberty before.

Turning in to a must win game with our run in. Can't wait/shitting it!

Im staying in a cheapo hotel in Neath which is a short train away, should be in Swansea centre by 12ish, any shout outs like someone has said for the pub of choice will be super. x

I agree I just have not sampled any of that local produce to date : Im afraid I am a virgin in this matter!!

Back
Top Bottom