Swansea (H) 03-Dec

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not happy with that penalty though...I was fully expecting a deserved booking for diving...
Him and Kane get hacked and wrestled every game and the refs allow it, so I'm not as bothered as I would be usually. Add to that Taylor should have been off ages ago...

Him and Kane get hacked and wrestled every game and the refs allow it, so I'm not as bothered as I would be usually. Add to that Taylor should have been off ages ago...
Yeah I'm letting it slide under the circumstances. Getting a rep tho Alli which sees him not get a lot of the fouls he actually should. Needs to be aware of that.

How Taylor stayed on is beyond me. Was clearly accidental but u questionably dangerous play. Didn't even get booked did he?

This is the Spurs I've been missing and wanting to watch. Amazing break away football. Great passes, great movement, great finish. V happy so far.

Back
Top Bottom