Swansea v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To qualify for CL we have to average 2 points a game (MANU the recent exception last season) so it's a 4 pointer tomorrow and a 4 pointer against the bindippers...win those two
and we are back on course.
4 + 4 = 8pts,, win both 3 + 3 = 6pts... I cant seem to compute what is being suggested here?

Need to be at best to get result no EL hangover please . No errors, hiding or bad coaching decisions. Hope we are up for it and play as well as we can. We have shown great spirit and swagger of late which needs to turn up at liberty stadium.

I've seen massive improvements since last season, especially with the defence and the mentality.. This will be a test to see just how much both have improved, usually we put in a performance that can be laughable after a Europa game but with this new mentality it would be nice to see a great performance and more importantly 3 points.
The defence has been superb this season with Toby and Jan forming a great partnership, long may it continue..

Pumped for this as it's my first Spurs away game (despite having supported Spurs "since birth"), hope it'll be a game to remember for all the right reasons.

Couple goals from Kane would be simply divine. COYS!

No live uk tv coverage for this....anyone using a reliable stream for Spurs this season ? Preferably via Apple devices rather than PC, after all only so many pop up banners I can read during a game offering me access 3 billion hot Russian ladies :ledleylick: The drawback to PC use.....

i expect a close combat today, i don't know what score will be,looking on the last statistics, i see just wins for us ,but today just cheering for Spurs with positive thoughts (Lamela is in form ,Kane just scored a goal with City,Chadli played well with Monaco...pity for Son ,i understand he's injured,i hope he will be recovered soon...)
here Eurosport choose Everton match ,damn it,i must find a net stream for Spurs match,is on tv ?

No live uk tv coverage for this....anyone using a reliable stream for Spurs this season ? Preferably via Apple devices rather than PC, after all only so many pop up banners I can read during a game offering me access 3 billion hot Russian ladies :ledleylick: The drawback to PC use.....
You know adblock is a thing, right?

Three points will put us right in the mix .....
Very confident about today.

I'm sorry, I have no understanding of that statement... those words, in that order, when relating to Spurs just don't comprehend to me... I can't make head-nor-tail of its' meaning... confiwhat??

4 + 4 = 8pts,, win both 3 + 3 = 6pts... I cant seem to compute what is being suggested here?
Dear Mrs S,
If one looks at past seasons the top 4 inevitably record an average of around 2 points a game or 70+ points a season so that's the target one has to aim at.
We fell behind right from the start however a win today, and against the bindippers, will see us P9 for 18pts.
Once you fall behind the scoring rate only a win will bring you I point closer to the 2 point average, hence the 3+1.

This is a massive game today, especially for Poch. We absolutely have to win this, we are strong favorites going on form and squad...
We always seem to bottle it after big wins(Chelsea and Woolwich last year), winning today would prove a lot of critics wrong.

Back
Top Bottom