TAG AND SOS

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Indeed we'll see about Pochettino, but I'm going to take the optimistic route, rather than assuming everything's shit and wallowing in misery.

Its not just an assumption though. Have you seen the table?

The Everton game, a 0-0, was by far our best performance since WBA away last season...that was in January.

You are the one assuming things about how good it will all be, and you are under the massive misconception that hope is more rational than concern. We all hope, but you dont get that.

Just that some people dont sweep our issues under the carpet and pretend its no big deal. It is a big deal.

Brainwash-helmet2.jpg
Oh Sammy, is that really the best you can do?

You may be bored and needing to fight with someone but I find your repetitive demands for universal negativity to be ever so tiresome. You'll have to go seek attention from someone else today.

Isnt it funny to see the January Transfer Thread crammed with people who think this window was fine and things are great, pining about players we should go for..

:harrylol:

So you've been happy when Jol and Harry were in charge , half of the Levy era, but now that it's not exactly what you desire we need to change everything

Missing the point again. Ive always said I want Levy to stay.

But I want him to start backing managers with a balance of transfers (we are always a position or three short) I want the DoF model scrapped, and I want him to stop firing people every 2 -3 years

Missing the point again. Ive always said I want Levy to stay.

But I want him to start backing managers with a balance of transfers (we are always a position or three short) I want the DoF model scrapped, and I want him to stop firing people every 2 -3 years

Then I agree with you. Then let's have this conversation at the end of the year if that happens. What's the point of being miserable right now?

Isnt it funny to see the January Transfer Thread crammed with people who think this window was fine and things are great, pining about players we should go for..

:harrylol:
The window was lacking a striker and Ade is still around, so it was less good than it could have been. A lot was achieved though.

The squad will never be "complete", there will always be players in and out. Just like every other club. So there will always be talk around who would be the best options.

The window was lacking a striker and Ade is still around, so it was less good than it could have been. A lot was achieved though.

The squad will never be "complete", there will always be players in and out. Just like every other club. So there will always be talk around who would be the best options.

Yes.

I dont want signings, the window was good and the squad is good enough, but Id like to sign him and him and him and him......

laughable

Yes.

I dont want signings, the window was good and the squad is good enough, but Id like to sign him and him and him and him......

laughable

Sounds a bit better than your "We didn't sign Wanyama or Berahino. Our other signings don't count because I didn't want them, therefore our team will drop 15 places from last year" constant negative bullshit.

I'm happy with our squad. Does that mean I think it can't be improved? Of course it fucking doesn't. I reckon you could improve the Barcelona squad as well, doesn't mean they are relegation fodder or need to sack their chairman/president.

Sounds a bit better than your "We didn't sign Wanyama or Berahino. Our other signings don't count because I didn't want them, therefore our team will drop 15 places from last year" constant negative bullshit.

I'm happy with our squad. Does that mean I think it can't be improved? Of course it fucking doesn't. I reckon you could improve the Barcelona squad as well, doesn't mean they are relegation fodder or need to sack their chairman/president.

I havent said relegation. Ive said 8th to 10th. The difference is, you will still see that as progression and I wont.

If Im happy with the squad, Im not in the transfer thread circle jerking about replacing the players Im claiming to be happy with. If Im optimistic about the squad, Im not interested in making it better, before its even played its 5th game.

You are all full of shit.

If we could get Schniderlin tomorrow, you wouldnt give a fuck about Mason and the English core of youth.

Back
Top Bottom