Taking the long view

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't see it
Jam tomorrow will not happen as others will spend
we had that chance last Christmas to get an extra striker in, Poch & Levy let it slip by
this time at Christmas we were flying, but we lack experience to see games out and calm things down on the field and we left it again
in the summer we can't afford to waste £70m like last summer,
we all know that chances in life can slip by almost unseen, Levy & Poch have let 2 go by seen by all, I doubt a third one will come sad I know,
players only get a small time at the top and able to win things, how many medals has Nicky Butt got, almost everyone of our players are better than him yet they don't have medals

Don't see it
we had that chance last Christmas to get an extra striker in, Poch & Levy let it slip by
this time at Christmas we were flying, but we lack experience to see games out and calm things down on the field and we left it again
in the summer we can't afford to waste £70m like last summer,
we all know that chances in life can slip by almost unseen, Levy & Poch have let 2 go by seen by all, I doubt a third one will come sad I know,
players only get a small time at the top and able to win things, how many medals has Nicky Butt got, almost everyone of our players are better than him yet they don't have medals
Don't see it

We failed to hold onto a lead and drew 1-1 with Leicester. That was last October, and I can't think of any others since then.

Saturday's defeat is still fresh in our minds but Ritch Grove gives his reasons why everything is OK.

Read article
I'm in agreement basically. Our 1st eleven are without doubt as good as Chelsea on the day. What we lack is quality in depth. A CB (Wimmer was perfectly OK until something went wrong) a pacy winger( Sissoko was a very poor and hasty decision) and a striker ( Jansen is so far not working out either)
The main problem is to find the right 3 players without spending 100 mill plus. However, keep our main players, and get in these 3 and I think we will all see a different outcome next season.

Back
Top Bottom