TalkSport (Bale)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can this be right ?
They saying City gunna bid 40,000,000,
And Triple his wages to £100,000 ??
Is he only on about £30,000 ??? Wouldnt blame him for leaving if its true, could get £100,000 plus IMO

spurz64 said:
Can this be right ?
They saying City gunna bid 40,000,000,
And Triple his wages to £100,000 ??
Is he only on about £30,000 ??? Wouldnt blame him for leaving if its true, could get £100,000 plus IMO
Hell, I'd take £25-30m + Adam Johnson.

It's gonna be a long long summer of divs at work treating all this transfer bullshit like its gospel. I always tell them to go away until they can show me whichever player holding up their new shirt.

there was 1 article saying city would give us that kind of loot plus ade plus 1 more city player.
id say yes if all that was on offer. especially if the other player on offer was for a position we need to beef up.
or a better replacement for one of our players.
but bale aint going anywhere levy will make sure of that...

People rate Adam Johnson? Maybe they can have bale if they put the money up for the new stadium.

So begins the endless cycle of media-generated transfer bullshit before the season has even ended.
I'm just glad we have the Euros and Olympics to occupy and distract these cretinous creatures from churning out their lame arse transfer articles for a period during the close season.

Like I already said HERE,

Seeing as its those Manc cunts with their filthy-rich backers, it should be a cash-plus-cash deal, with a cash up-front sweetener and further cash instalments until the end of fucking time, on a bed of cash.

Seem expensive Sheikh Loaded? Well, this *seems* to be a waste of my time...

If any of that is true and we were resided to losing him, I'd assume the club would use it to bring the Spanish lot in to take him. Can't be selling him to a rival club. Actually WE CAN'T BE SELLING HIM FULLSTOP. Hate the summer rumour mill.

Back
Top Bottom