Talksport has us finishing 6th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blanchflower said:
EssexYid said:
Just actually went on the talksport article, what a load of shit.

They're predicting Newcastle beat City but we only draw at home to Fulham? City aren't just going to roll over now they're out of the title race.

they rolled over at the Emirates

Yeah they played shit and Woolwich were very good, and yet it needed an 86th minute wonder goal to beat them. Even nowhere near their best, City are a match for anyone. Newcastle have some very good attacking players but I still think their defence is very average, emphasised by us beating them 5-0 at the Lane (back when were good).

Burko said:
Talksport have a long running agenda of spouting rubbish to try and get attention.
Aye....

.....buuuuuuuut, they have also long been sucking Harry's cock for exclusives!

Mind you, they probably know that there is more bellend suckage to be offered as soon as he joins the goons at the FA.

EssexYid said:
Blanchflower said:
EssexYid said:
Just actually went on the talksport article, what a load of shit.

They're predicting Newcastle beat City but we only draw at home to Fulham? City aren't just going to roll over now they're out of the title race.

they rolled over at the Emirates

Yeah they played shit and Woolwich were very good, and yet it needed an 86th minute wonder goal to beat them. Even nowhere near their best, City are a match for anyone. Newcastle have some very good attacking players but I still think their defence is very average, emphasised by us beating them 5-0 at the Lane (back when were good).

they were defending in their own penalty area for 45 minutes

^ Agreed.

I know what EssexYid is getting at when he says that they are a match for anyone. On their day they are. But fact is that City are struggling big time to formulate team ethic and than Man U style ability to kill off games when the chips are down (guess who else that applies to!). Plus they have an average manager.

Fact is that City goes to prove that even if you spend uber millions on players, it will still take a few seasons to get themto understand that for all their mega wages, they still have to do some learning to be a true title winning side.

who gives a rancid cunt what TalkSport think... come to that, ANYONE saying "we'll beat them, win there, draw there... beat Norwich... we'll finish 3rd, no problem... I'm putting £50 on us finishing above ArseAnal, Mind the Gap... blah blah blah" FUCK OFF...

we can't do shit about our players either having their minds on Wembley or Harry leaving, or the Euros, or their pay packets, or their summer holidays... who knows what makes 11 players pretty much tear Newcastle a new one in mid-February, then spontaneously combust the moment we go 2-0 up at the Emirates... I don't trust ANY of them to do ANYTHING at the moment, and anything more than that is a bonus.

We haven't had a PROPER Winners mentality at The Lane since Blanchflower, Mackay & Nicholson... everyone since then has flirted with the idea, but when push comes to shove, Spurs have consistently come up short... so forget your BBC predictors, TalkSport phone-ins, in-play betting, wild optimism... the only thing we're certain of right now is we're not going down... thank heaven for small mercies!

we're doooooooooomed I tell thee...

On the other hand, a win on Sunday and all will be well again... a nice bit of Cup Final fever will do us the world of good!

Meh they change their opinion of who's gonna do what almost daily, depending on who's got it the worst at the time.

They make a profit from %60 tedious adverts %10 baiting who evers's likely to bite and phone up (usually us) and %30 said mugs ringing up.

Professional trolls.

1882 said:
who gives a rancid cunt what TalkSport think... come to that, ANYONE saying "we'll beat them, win there, draw there... beat Norwich... we'll finish 3rd, no problem... I'm putting £50 on us finishing above ArseAnal, Mind the Gap... blah blah blah" FUCK OFF...

:harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom