Tanguy Ndombele the great centre-mid hope

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Many Spurs fans have again shown their fickle nature by writing Ndombele off as a flop, someone who’s not up to it, someone who needs to be sold to a less physical league whilst they’re still yearning for the return of Gareth Bale. A man who had a notoriously difficult start to life at Spurs.

Read article

Who's Blakey? It's hard to keep up with all those who get wound up simply by my presence.

I've seen people mention a Blakey but dunno who it refers to.
Bus conductor..

Don't know if you remember "On the Buses"
70s comedy, Blakey was the inspector, a right miserable git.

Bus conductor..

Don't know if you remember "On the Buses"
70s comedy, Blakey was the inspector, a right miserable git.
tenor.gif

'Many Spurs fans have again shown their fickle nature by writing Ndombele off as a flop, someone who’s not up to it, someone who needs to be sold to a less physical league whilst they’re still yearning for the return of Gareth Bale. A man who had a notoriously difficult start to life at Spurs.'

This type of thing, turning the situation into a criticism of the fans, pisses me off.

The guy ISN'T TRYING. There is no excuse for that.

I know Jamie Carragher is a twat who spits on schoolgirls but he was absolutely spot on here:

Back
Top Bottom