Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No.

We are taking the piss out of a man who's been paid a mi££ion pounds a month, to be professional, for the last four years.
Yeah, that's why I called him the fat kid at school ... He's hardly that either!

Just a multimillionaire fatty boom boom playing for the team we all support....

Shame on him!!
I just hope he finally gets the message....

He’s heavy

He has a slouching posture, a strange jog , and often wears baggy kits but there's nothing particular heavy about him and he certainly isn't fat. its just a running joke that's as lazy as tanguy himself.

tanguy-ndombele-ssc-napoli-celebrates-804264901.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.futbolfrances.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2022%2F12%2Fssc-napoli-v-empoli-fc-serie-a.jpg

tanguy-ndombele-tegaskan-harus-tinggalkan-tottenham-karena-conte.jpg

I don't know maybe he put in some timber during COVID period at spurs or whatever but in Italy at least there's nothing wrong with his physique.

He has a slouching posture, a strange jog , and often wears baggy kits but there's nothing particular heavy about him and he certainly isn't fat. its just a running joke that's as lazy as tanguy himself.

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.futbolfrances.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2022%2F12%2Fssc-napoli-v-empoli-fc-serie-a.jpg

I don't know maybe he put in some timber during COVID period at spurs or whatever but in Italy at least there's nothing wrong with his physique.
Fat cunt

He wasn’t big at spurs either. He runs in a strange way and has bad posture. But he’s never been overweight.

Hilarious seeing these middle aged men who drive everywhere tell an elite athlete that they’re in bad shape. Maybe drink less

I have been very vocal the last few years about how much of a clown in-my-belly has been for us.

But you also got to look at the clown pragmatic managers he's played under since we signed him.
Poch signs him in the summer 2019 gets sacked a couple of months later

Then you got the 3 pragmatists

Mourinho
Santo
Conte

If Ange can get a tune out of him in pre season and Tanguy is prepared to knuckle down and work hard then he may come good but this is definitely last chance saloon and i think everyone involved knows it

Im just going trust Ange on this one!!!!

keep him or get rid i back Ange 100%

Last edited:
Ange, clearly, been told by bollock-head to shoe-horn him in, somehow (mUh InVeStMeNt).

Totally stupid - typical - and a waste of fucking time.

I used to stan this guy rotten, but he's a huge drag and an energy black hole and he DOES NOT LIKE TO WORK!

So how does that work in an Ange team???

No way you even keep him around the squad.

Carries a gloomy cloud around with him.

This is a totally unnecessary distraction, at a crucial time.

Dumb shit every fucking window.

Fucking sick of it.

And fucking sick of that bald cunt, poking and prodding with his grubby little digits.

Richard Dunne I'm pretty sure did go on a bit of a run from age 24-26 (somewhere around there) where he drank more than a pro footballer should, and ate too much fast food. I think he credits Keegan with getting his career back on track.

I always saw Dunne as wide rather than fat, a bit like David Unsworth

Weird thing is that he's far fitter and leaner then the fat cunts who constantly take the piss out of his weight.

People projecting perhaps...?
The man is literally paid 200k A WEEK and provided all the necessary facilities, being fitter than the average joe is the bare minimum.

There's more to fitness than just looking fat or not. If you looked at me in a tshirt and shorts a few years ago, and now you wouldn't notice much of a difference, but despite the same frame and outward appearance, I used to carry a lot more muscle and a LOT less fat. I'm getting fit again, and I struggle to get past my old warm up weights but my bathroom scale says I weigh roughly the same as before.

My brother is a gym rat, and looks the part, but he vomited 5 miles barely a mile into a bike ride cos he never did cardio in his life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom