Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apart from 7 decent halves of football since 2019, this must be one of the biggest frauds in world football. Hopefully we will never see him again in a Spurs shirt.

Last edited:
Can someone genuinely explain what Fab Romano is quoting OL's buy option being as high as €65m?! For that crock of shite?!

My assumption was that'd have to be something pretty low (i.e. €40m-odd) to make it tempting...

What a complete waste of talent this guy is. All that ability but with no drive or application. Type of guy who wouldn't run for a bus but would just wait for the next one.

Going back to the club he left. Embarrassing. No personal pride.

What a bloody disappointment, but glad to see the back of him.

Can someone genuinely explain what Fab Romano is quoting OL's buy option being as high as €65m?! For that crock of shite?!

My assumption was that'd have to be something pretty low (i.e. €40m-odd) to make it tempting...
Maybe it's to net off what we still owe them? E.g 65m - 25m (?) = 40m? No idea if that works in accounting terms.

What a complete waste of talent this guy is. All that ability but with no drive or application. Type of guy who wouldn't run for a bus but would just wait for the next one.

Going back to the club he left. Embarrassing. No personal pride.

What a bloody disappointment, but glad to see the back of him.
Is he going to a party or going to work?

Low-effort meme:
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-Fw1xg-Az-Jk-QR2-RO9-E.png

What is the point in that but option amount? There is no way whatsoever will Lyon ever even contemplate paying that ffs.

It’s like one last effort from Levy to win the dick measuring contest with Aulas, in that he doesn’t want to lose a cent on his original investment, but as usual he’s still going to look like the mug because it’s Spurs who are once again going to be saddled with Ndombele fat arse next Summer.

What is the point in that but option amount? There is no way whatsoever will Lyon ever even contemplate paying that ffs.

It’s like one last effort from Levy to win the dick measuring contest with Aulas, in that he doesn’t want to lose a cent on his original investment, but as usual he’s still going to look like the mug because it’s Spurs who are once again going to be saddled with Ndombele fat arse next Summer.
Bingo. You nailed it.

It's the opening bid in the summer's negotiations for a permanent deal, and as you'd expect between these two parties, it's an insulting, blustering troll.

Whatever, it's fine. It's a six month loan, needed to happen.

Probably so we can claim he's an Asset worth 65 million in our financials. Some stupid reason no doubt.

I think if he's actually happy and performs they'll happily pay it. I think there's a connection there that clearly wasn't with us.

He was never happy here from the moment he walked through the door. Maybe he was hoping for a city or barca move but absolutely no excuse for the contempt he's shown this club. See ya cunt. Talented but acted like a complete unprofessional arsehole almost the entire time he was here.

I think if he's actually happy and performs they'll happily pay it. I think there's a connection there that clearly wasn't with us.
I don’t think it will be financially possible for them to pay it.

Has any French club bar PSG or Monaco for that brief period ever paid anything near that for a player before?

I don’t think it will be financially possible for them to pay it.

Has any French club bar PSG or Monaco for that brief period ever paid anything near that for a player before?
They won't pay it, that's why it's set so high. The idea is he goes there to a club he knows and a league he's already done well in. He does well and then we can auction him to the highest bidder in the summer. Which probably won't be Lyon

That's likely the plan.

Back
Top Bottom