Tevez goal celebration against Norwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because Tevez said he played golf all the time while he was in Argentina and in stead of being ashamed of his behaviour , he just adds a bit of arrogance by doing the golf swing - its a big fuck you to everyone at the club ...

He is a great player but I hope he fucks off. The worst part of it is he has treated the club and fans with utter distain yet walks back in and everything is tickety-boo again, and he's still getting obscene money.

Great deterrant that to other players, and not to mention an example kids acoss the country who have to ask their dad to tell them why Tevez wasnt around for ages but now he's back eveyone loves him again.

Belgian Spur said:
Because Tevez said he played golf all the time while he was in Argentina and in stead of being ashamed of his behaviour , he just adds a bit of arrogance by doing the golf swing - its a big fuck you to everyone at the club ...

I understood the celebration as a swipe at the media for claiming all he did was play golf and the situation was all his fault. It's interesting because Adebayor fell out with Mancini for the same reason (he wanted to sub him on for a short period of time when the match was lost). Ade lost a lot of respect for Mancini just because he was being played 3 minutes till time etc. and said he'd rather play a substantial amount of time or not play at all and it is disrespectful to expect him to do a job in that time after not being considered.

I have a bit of sympathy for Tevez, not as a human being as I think he is a cunt. But purely as trying to be a footballer and show what you can do and not being able to despite being the best player at the club. Like Jermain is our top goalscorer this year and he is sidelined constantly because the team isn't set up for him. I know it is impossible to tell but I reckon City would have won the league if Tevez was available and Balotelli was the one playing golf.

tehTrunk said:
Although in saying this, I don't think Tevez is half as bad as he's portrayed by fans and the media.

I agree but i dont know why because everywhere he goes , he gets in trouble. He played superb at Manure and still Ferguson wanted to get rid of him so there must be something wrong

I don't think West Ham wanted rid of him.
troll_face_dancing_banana_by_zorkky-d3cyzrl.gif

Back
Top Bottom