Thanks Arry

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks for bringing the good times back to the lane!! I think some of you on this forum need to have a long look in the mirror!! Slating Arry left,right and centre, have you forgotten watching spurs sides under the likes of Gross, Graham and Ramos?? now that was shit!
I think this will bite us on the arse who will want to come to spurs knowing they can get the team to their highest position in god knows how many years and get the sack

Cant think of too many people who slagged him left right and centre.

There will always be people who will have a moan even if we won every game - for some people we wont beat teams by enough goals, its just the way fans are, everyone has an opinion.

Do you honestly think the teams those managers had (bar Ramos maybe) were of the same ilk as Arry's ?

Do you honestly believe that the EPL now is the same one they had to face ...

He has done very good things but he has been annoying all the same , i already explained why i dont rate him : http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/blog/articles/success-is-temporary-class-is-forever.html.

it could bite us in the ass , the chances are it will but supporting a club is not only about success ...

Oh-Boy-here-we-go-again.jpg

Well done to the OP, I was just thinking "is this who Spurs fans are?" do we not have the grace/class to see off a man who if he failed did so by the smallest of margins, and where he succeeded created memories for a generation.

Can we not remember he is a man/human and show some shread of decency?

Thank you Harry

- Thank you for holding off the moneybags of City for one extra year
- Thank you for letting me see Tottenham play Inter, Milan and Real Madrid and a CL QF.
- Thank you for memories of Bale, Modric, VDV, Lennon being allowed to play expressive football.
- Thank you for despite what everyone said when you arrived, leaving the club with it's best EPL finish, best squad in 25 years and practically zero debt

All the best Harry, may time be kind to you.

Raziel said:
Well done to the OP, I was just thinking "is this who Spurs fans are?" do we not have the grace/class to see off a man who if he failed did so by the smallest of margins, and where he succeeded created memories for a generation.

Can we not remember he is a man/human and show some shread of decency?

Thank you Harry

- Thank you for holding off the moneybags of City for one extra year
- Thank you for letting me see Tottenham play Inter, Milan and Real Madrid and a CL QF.
- Thank you for memories of Bale, Modric, VDV, Lennon being allowed to play expressive football.
- Thank you for despite what everyone said when you arrived, leaving the club with it's best EPL finish, best squad in 25 years and practically zero debt

All the best Harry, may time be kind to you.

Agreed but Harry had nothing to do with signing players or leaving us without debt, said so himself on many occasions.

When he arrived we were in the doldrums and 4th was the Holy Grail, now 4th isnt good enough apparently, just shows how much of an impact he had...

For me he is just behind Burkinshaw as the greatest manager of my Spurs supporting life.

The throwaway comments in the media etc didnt bother me, and as for this "us/we" and "them/they" listen to Hoddle next time he's in the studio for one of our games.

dont agree with everything you said/did, but thanks for the good times Harry Redknapp. The time was probably right for a change, unlucky for you that you didnt get the England job, and we didnt get Rodgers, but heyho who said life was fair

indianspur said:
Thelonious said:
spooky said:
Do we have to bring the hate to every single thread?
it's because of the haters why Redknapp is no longer our manager, he was driven out by the lynch mob.

since when did the club ever listen to the fans

the board got rid for their own reasons
should've used a hashtag #sarcasmklaxon

Thelonious said:
spooky said:
it's because of the haters why Redknapp is no longer our manager, he was driven out by the lynch mob.
First we got him to ditch the Olympic Stadium. Now we've gotten him to ditch Harry.

Our power grows stronger EVERY DAY!

spooky said:

Cunts can't help themselves, 99 threads saying fuck off isn't enough, got to jump in the single thank you thread just to ensure the world understands just how fickle/graceless Spurs fans are ...

Back
Top Bottom