The '92'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
Anyone trying to do the 92? I know me and a couple other Spurs fans are trying to do it!

I've been to 7 so far - You've got to start somewhere!

I was planning to do that, checked the site last night and it says ticket only, with none available to buy at the ticket office.

Watching Spurs at: Norwich, Wigan, Watford, Fulham, West Ham, Leicester City, Wolves, Birmingham, West Brom, Man United, Everton, Chelsea, Derby, Stoke.

And others: Stevenage, Crystal Palace, Charlton, QPR.

S.L.R said:
Watford? You sure you can't get tickets at the gate? I've done that at a couple of Championship grounds.

watford no longer do pay at the gate. all automated turnstiles

Spurs at : WHL, StadiumMK
Others: Emishites, Underhill, Kingsmeadow, Portman Road, Lamex Stadium.

Got tickets for
- Fulham vs Wigan

Not been to loads of other clubs' grounds, but they are:

Selhurst, Loftus Road, Den, Stamford Bridge, Craven Cottage, Roots Hall, Fratton Park, Keepmoat, Turfmoor, Ricoh, Molineux.

Intending to do some Bundesliga grounds soon(ish)

I have to do Roots Hall soon! Southend isn't too far away from me. I still need to do Watford + the london clubs. I'm slacking. Started at the start of this season!

Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton, Bolton, Villa, Wigan, Pompey, Ipswich, Norwich, Doncaster, Bristol C, Reading, Charlton, Burnley, Birmingham, Stoke, West Brom, Wolves, Coventry for me on top of WHL. 21 out of 92.

25 of the 92, unless I have missed any out. Apart from WHL, I have been to Man. Utd (x2), Man. City (x3), Chelsea, Newcastle (x2), Everton (x2), Liverpool (x2), Sunderland (x3), Fulham (x4, including their game v Wolfsburg in the Europa League), Stoke (x4), W.B.A. (x2), Swansea, Aston Villa, Bolton, Blackburn (x2), Wigan (x2), Wolves (x2), West Ham, Birmingham, Blackpool & Leeds. Without Spurs/for Spurs friendlies/youth games, I have been to Bournemouth, Crystal Palace, Fulham, Leyton Orient & Millwall.

I'd like to see a game at Hartlepool one day, just to be able to visit the legendary Cyril Knowles' Stand once, so I might do that with a P.N.E.-supporting friend next season, but I don't normally particularly enjoy going to games as a neutral to be honest, & nothing compares to White Hart Lane on a good day/night (apart from maybe a decent away day/night).

That said, I am probably going to go to Fulham v Chelsea straight after us v Norwich tomorrow (free ticket, hate Chelsea, & Fulham ST-holding mate going abroad to study soon after). COYS!

:ledleylick: :parker: :dawson: :rafaaaa: :defoe2: :bale: :bae:

Is this all the grounds we've been to?

Ive done: Man united, Man city, Woolwich, Newcastle, Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool, Norwich, Sunderland, Fulham, Stoke, West Brom, Villa, Bolton, blackburn, Southampton, Reading, West Ham, Burnley, Ipswich, Palace, Portsmouth & Charlton.

Plenty more years in me to do quite a few more though.

Havent been to all that many but so far:
Tottenham, Charlton, Man U, Fulham, Gillingham, Aldershot, Wycombe, Wembley

With Wembley, QPR and Aston Villa coming up in the next few weeks.

Spurs, Brentford, Fulham, Charlton, Millwall. Been to Aberdeen as well although that doesn't come under the 92. Many years ahead of me (hopefully) to get to as many grounds as possible preferably with Spurs.

Got tickets to Fulham vs Wigan - Same day as QPR vs Spurs so didn't get tickets.

Anyone know how to get to Brentford's ground easily?

Ramsingh said:
Anyone know how to get to Brentford's ground easily?

I can't remember exactly how to get there but I'm guessing you know it's in London so it's not that hard to get to, think it was a couple of trains and a bit of a walk.

Get the train from Waterloo to Brentford station. No point getting the tube, as it won't take long from Waterloo and the station is close to Griffin Park.

Back
Top Bottom