The '92'

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My dad completed this a few years ago and has since been to every conference club that comes up, and is working his way through the rest of the conference. He went to Newport last week.

The sad bastard.

I personally have been to quite a few, and went a lot with him when I was a nipper, including Tranmere, Port Vale, Preston, Huddersfield and Notts County - none of which were to watch spurs, or even premiership football of any kind.

With spurs I've been to most PL clubs with the exception of Chelsea funnily enough, and I loved the Bernabeu last year, amazing place.

Best away day - Wigan (great hosts)
Beat stadium - Bernabeu
Best atmosphere - Bernabeu
Worst atmosphere - Emirates/Millennium Stadium
Let down - New Wembley
Overrated - Anfield
Nawtiest - Leeds (got head butted there agree we won the cup replay the other year)
Worst journey - when we played the scum in the fa cup semi at old Trafford a few years back, the fucking spurs coach broke down after we'd lost to the wankers
Best lower league ground - Brentford/Burnley
Best Spurs away day - Brentford (as mentioned above) -proper old school ground, terraces, we won 3-2 and spent the whole night giving dogs abuse to a fat ginger steward

Not particularly looking forward to wembley on sunday. Yea I have a ticket and you'll probably think I'm a moany old cunt, cos I'll go anyway and probably spend the whole day moaning.

Still, it's the love of the shirt that drives us. Up the Yids.

Back
Top Bottom