The Almost Official Tottenham Hotspur Winter 2014 Transfer Rumour Gossip and ITK Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
[itk='30th January 2014, in, Gards, Berbatov and Nani, twitter, 6, rumour']2 loan options for us! Berbatov and nani! Would strengthen us! United want permanent
[/itk]

[itk='30th January 2014, in, Ryantegan, Berbatov and Nani, twitter, 6, rumour']working on 2 in and 2 out. But probably too late for the ins. would be typical. "We tried but..." [/itk]

Rep-edit: So far, 1 out.
And then.....

[itk='30th January 2014, in, Ryantegan, Nani, twitter, 6, rumour']We enquired about Nani on many occasions the past few seasons. He looked set for a loan to Serie A but that looks to have fallen by the way side. United have been in touch, he has been offered, he is interested BUT BUT BUT....he wants to move to Italy.
I dont know now whether he is first choice or back up to this KonoPlanka fella but I would suggest that there are many factors to counter in before we see Nani at Spurs but it might just happen.[/itk]

[itk='30th January 2014, out, The Journo, Various, itk, 6, rumour']number of offers for few tottenham players; mainly loan. tottenham wont bring any in unless they see them go. its been quiet.[/itk]

Rep-edit:
Bjork.gif

[itk='31st January 2014, in, Grey Fox, Various, itk, 5, rumour']We are waiting on other clubs deals before we can deal, expecting two out and one in, if anything at all, as I say it depends on other deals.
[/itk]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom