The annoyance thread - If you have grumbles

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be honest, it annoys me how much I get made to look that way.

I try with this guy, but can't post hardly anything without being trolled by him. Me and a long list of others, too.

Said the guy who tried to bait me with Modric off topic. I have valid points you leaving out Ade, high line etc then start crying that I am a troll?

Last edited:
You're not an English teacher here to mark our posts. You don't contribute by "constructively criticising" other people's views, you're trying to tell people off for not agreeing with the way your mind works. People are no doubt sick of seeing you pick arguments, so shut up and contribute in an adult fashion or bore off

Talking for the whole forum? Again? The way my mind works?

Adebayore, 10 goals and 4 assists since he is out of the wilderness is me telling people off for not agreeing with how my mind works? I'll throw that right back at you, it's your deep ingrained bias that has you leaving out massive nailed on obvious incidents that were our high line and Ade playing with kids after his brother died.

Keep acting the victim all you like. I have a good point.

Considering how little support they got from the board but empty words it was
a miracle how well Harry did.
With our modern club mentally of clutching at straws we may come to
regard this as a "Golden Age" Fruitless yes but playing the best football
out there in a forgotten historic "Spurs Way".
Like Promotheus we endue pain every day.

Talking for the whole forum? Again? The way my mind works?

Adebayore, 10 goals and 4 assists since he is out of the wilderness is me telling people off for not agreeing with how my mind works? I'll throw that right back at you, it's your deep ingrained bias that has you leaving out massive nailed on obvious incidents that were our high line and Ade playing with kids after his brother died.

Keep acting the victim all you like. I have a good point.

Once again, you try and find an opportunity to drag out some morsel of a link for you to try and burst into an off topic rant about a player.

Here's some more topics for you:
  • Water carrying duties
  • Tiny dancers
  • We're better without Modric
  • English players
  • Jermain Defoe
  • Pictures of English players in their spare time

Once again, you try and find an opportunity to drag out some morsel of a link for you to try and burst into an off topic rant about a player.

• Water carrying duties
  • Tiny dancers
  • English players
  • Jermain Defoe

Look at all of the distraction and deflection! Anything but talk about my points eh? That this thread did not need to be made and your assessment of AVB was lacking key points.

Tell you what, to save time and stay on topic, I said this in an identical topic thread that already exists called the blame game where I talk about recent cracks in the team management:

"Made Daws Captain then tried to sell him.
Supplied a lone striker in Soldado with crosses from players with poor crossing skills.
Played Dembele (an AM) as a DM.
Played Paulinho as a box to box headless chicken.
Played Siggy, an AM on the wing.
Played Holtby, a number 10 or central AM on the wing, or in the boiler room.
Let record signing Lamela rot and played a former serial loanee instead of him.
Then when he did play him, he was so rusty his confidence was shattered because after a stint out, he put him against Man City away and gave him tracking back duties.
He played Eriksen on the wing: Same deal, gave him tracking back duties.
He gave Townsend, the Bale role when Townsend has no history or scoring.
When Bale was here, we were lopsided and Bale was the only gameplan. Defoe and Ade went on droughts.
He let Caulker be sold.
He let Benny go on loan.
Defoe scored 1 prem goal in a calender year under AVB's tactics.
He introduced the high line.
He made a slow CB in Daws play the high line.
He did not buy a left back.
Soldado went from scoring 35 goals a season, into looking like the flop of the season with the method of creativity coming from the wings/wingbacks.
He thought Rose, a failed winger could be our left back.
He thought Naughton could play at left back.
He delayed the introduction of Lloris.
He played Dembele as a DM instead of Capoue. And much like Lamela Capoue ended up getting rusty. Also got fat under AVB's watch.
He found a way to make our wingers even worse by inverting them which led to a lot of stepping on toes.
His lack of vision caused other problems, (like not signing a left back, letting Caulker go) led to player morale issues for Vert, had Sandro playing CB, had Capoue playing CB which impacted their ability to gel.
We had issues with aspects of training ground routines: Scoring from corners, high line defending, throw in taking, individual mistakes, Townsend shooting on sight, Walker taking corners etc.
He let Lloris play concussed.
Would not learn from obvious trends like Rose and Naughton being targeted and compounding it with putting lightweight players, often out of position in front of them.
Post Bale the play was unattractive with slow, predictable buildup effecting the atmosphere at the lane.
He never had a plan B.
He could not juggle prem games and Europa effectively.
Townsend had zero assists. For a winger with top 4 aspirations is diabolical.
Townsend had 1 goal from 50 shots in the prem. And that was a cross.
Lennon has 1 goal and 1 assists in the prem.
Holtby had 1 prem goal in a calender year.
Made Ade train with the kids after his brother died. Reason: For questioning his tactics."

So that dispels that I only talk about one thing, and you are just an attention whore thread spammer that makes up bullshit because I call out yours.

Just watching the Bayern vs real game and seen the goal which was scored from a Modric corner which dipped over towards the back of the box.....I can't recall seeing any of his corners doing that when he was with us. So I'm going to add poor corners/failing to beat first man

Just watching the Bayern vs real game and seen the goal which was scored from a Modric corner which dipped over towards the back of the box.....I can't recall seeing any of his corners doing that when he was with us. So I'm going to add poor corners/failing to beat first man

Corners have been terrible this season, we get them, but we've done nothing with them.

I think it's down to having no one that can really head the ball - seen how Kane is the only one willing to take chances like that.

• Water carrying duties
  • Tiny dancers
  • English players
  • Jermain Defoe
Its funny as fuck seeing you reply to the village idiots posts, without being able to see them
Why do you bother?
Why don't you go round to Millwall and rip your top off to reveal a Wet Spam shirt and then shit in the centre circle
I'm sure it will be less painful

Its funny as fuck seeing you reply to the village idiots posts, without being able to see them
Why do you bother?
Why don't you go round to Millwall and rip your top off to reveal a Wet Spam shirt and then shit in the centre circle
I'm sure it will be less painful

I attempted to communicate with it.

Should have learnt from Science fiction, it never works. You always end up with it snarling and spitting acid everywhere in a meltdown.

Back
Top Bottom