The Best Kits Spurs Have Ever Dropped

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It disgusts me to the pit of my stomach!

it should never EVER be ANYTHING other than this colour scheme in a NLD....

1447002895.jpg

Much as I hate them to my core... that IS a classic ArseAnal kit!

I was fucking disgusted when we wore that grey and black kit in the NLD. Some cunt neg repped me for saying at the time too, wanker.

My personal fav is the 1982 Le Coq Sportif, with the subtle shiny/non shiny stripe, defo needs to be white shirt and navy shorts though. Also I would like the navy shirt/white shorts inverted look a la 1970s to be reintroduced for our away kit, otherwise I quite like the purple look we had (can't recall when) too.

My personal fav is the 1982 Le Coq Sportif, with the subtle shiny/non shiny stripe, defo needs to be white shirt and navy shorts though. Also I would like the navy shirt/white shorts inverted look a la 1970s to be reintroduced for our away kit, otherwise I quite like the purple look we had (can't recall when) too.

Think that was the 90s - the purple kit. First kit I ever got, as a Christmas present. So I'm rather fond of that one too.

Problem with that is, we (Spurs) have to then wear the third kit and by virtue of needing to promote it we then end up witnessing an iconic match such as the NLD, with our own team wearing an unrecognisable kit!
Plenty of opportunities to wear it during the season. In fact I would guess we possibly wore it more than the much better navy away kit.

Best kits in my lifetime are ones that ooze Spurs. Pure brilliant Lilywhite tops with no zig zags here or lines there. 2004/05 is probably my favourite. Take away the Sponsor and it could have been a 60's kit.

Back
Top Bottom