*** The Carbon friendly Green Cup Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham 11 AM Tuesday 18th *** ♻️ 🌎

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does everybody know that the bird is a word?

• Blake’s 7

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • The philtrum

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Ma-ma-mow, pa-pa, ma-ma-mow, pa-pa

Votes: 40 87.0%

• Total voters
Already got We're winning the league, aren't we? typed out and ready to be posted if we win.

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Seems like paradise to me. I'm off to Abu fuckinh Dhabi in a few days where its currently 38c but "feels like" the surface of the sun and/or the bowels of hell.

Son only reported for pre-season once they flew to Australia. So it could just be a matter of general fitness.
The question was whether it was the best idea that he fly back to London from Korea only to fly all the way back again and more a few days later. Seems they took the sensible decision for him to go from Korea to Oz.

If someone was hypothetically going away on a short break with a friend today, who was picking them up at 11am to take them to the station, and that friend didn’t do football; would it be acceptable for them to spend the first two hours of the journey attempting to watch the match on their phone ?

Asking for a friend, obviously.
My wife says, if she's a true friend, she will understand. Tell your friend that.

Just realised, you must have 2 friends. Bloody hell, that's good going.

Seems like paradise to me. I'm off to Abu fuckinh Dhabi in a few days where its currently 38c but "feels like" the surface of the sun and/or the bowels of hell.
Perth has probably the best weather in Australia. Mild sunny winters, not too much humidity, and stinking hot summers but with a nice sea breeze in the afternoons

I lived out there for a while and was stuck there all summer when it was about 50 and >90% humidity. I used to drive to the office even though it was about 200 yards away otherwise I’d need a shower if I walked there.

Back
Top Bottom