The Dele & Eric Show

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it's going to go the other way. They'll get married and raise a baby boy to be the most complete CM in the world :pochsmirk:
He'd be some sort of insanely good midfielder, yet with a tough bastard streak running through-

Zinedine-Zidanes-headbutt-014.jpg

Oooooh.

For those on twitter and who follow these two, would have just been treated to a periscope vid of them on Oxford St. whilst heading to lunch. This is a great use of social media and very unique. Recommend people to follow.

On another note, we knew Ali is suspended for the game tomorrow, I guess (assuming we have flown out already) this also means Dier is out of the squad.

For those on twitter and who follow these two, would have just been treated to a periscope vid of them on Oxford St. whilst heading to lunch. This is a great use of social media and very unique. Recommend people to follow.

On another note, we knew Ali is suspended for the game tomorrow, I guess (assuming we have flown out already) this also means Dier is out of the squad.

Seen the photos of the squad getting on the plane, as you said if they're out to lunch in the West End, Dier has missed his flight to stay with his BFF.

Back
Top Bottom