The Don Levy Appreciation Thread!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't get this. What meaningful defence has Son contributed to this season (blocks/tackles)? We already have a back 5 for this and they are shit

It's purely an anti-Conte sentiment.
That's what it all boils down to.

Looking at Conte is not looking at the bigger problem. Dreadful club management, ageing squad.

Son is not done it is just he is a player who relies on reserving his sprints and stuff for his attacking play but Conte’s tactics this season means he has to constantly drop back to defend and he is knackered when it comes to attacking.
Perfect let's appoint a manager known for having reasonable demands on his players fitness and liberating attacking players from their defensive duties <checks notes> uh, Mauricio Pochettino.

Agreed. Embarrassing . Delusional if you think Levy is taking us in the right direction. A crocked superstar on loan who we will be lucky to get 20 games out of; bargain basement signings the rest of them, apart from Reguilon. Would love to be proven wrong. But i feel, yet again, we will see Levy's false economy come back to bite us. I'm in an unfortunate situation whereby my housemates and many of my friends are gunners. Their opinion of the Levy is so accurate: "long may he stay in charge of spurs - because with him, you aint winning anything" or words to that effect. In fact most fans of other teams concur. The apologists on this site are an embarrassment. If you support Levy you support the lack of investment - not much needed at the time - that could have seen us win a league a few years ago. Remember, we were far better than Liverpool 4 years ago. They're net investment hasn't been much greater than ours. Smarter though.

27 dislikes on this one. He was right though.

And the dislikes are from some of the usuals who are no less zealous to this day ..

Thank god for the heroes who were calling it out then and standing firm now!!!

This thread should have been 1 page max. According to the Levy/ENIC in/out poll about 15% of this forums posters is IN, so how the hell can this thread be this long???
Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
For the same reason around 1000 said they would turn up at the 'protest' on Saturday morning, when less than 50 actually did.

The tinterweb is full of shite.

Yeah strange that. But a very simple answer.

When this thread dies a death there is always one man on hand to bring it back to life.

“Hold my beer lads……I’m going back in” John Thomas John Thomas
I think you'll find it was bumped by veteran Levy critic SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs :thumbup:

I also notice my post yesterday has moved back a page indicating a few more have deleted some historical stuff. Must be the only thread that actually shrinks as time goes by :roflmao:

I think you'll find it was bumped by veteran Levy critic SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs :thumbup:

I also notice my post yesterday has moved back a page indicating a few more have deleted some historical stuff. Must be the only thread that actually shrinks as time goes by :roflmao:

People clearly embarrassed by their pro Levy posts.

It’s a shame. We all make mistakes in life. But I for one will never get rid of my Daniel Levy knuckle tattoo in honour of the VDV window.

Levy on my left hand Time on my right hand.

Timeless and classy. :vertna:

He's a bit like Trump when he enters negotiations, the other side know to bump up the price enough so either they put him off and he doesn't waste their time, or they cover whatever bargain discount he thinks he haggled them down to.

It comes but two days of the year.

Wear your t shirts with pride. This is part of being a Spurs fan this century.

Sure in the future books will be written of these days*. (*By me. Buy a t shirt get one free).

#LevyTime

My chairman!

:levywhoa::levystare::levywhoa:

For the nut jobs that love our little adorable midget.

Airfix, For, Steve , Top Spurs, Jock yid, Paris Ponce , Shady , Micky Cooper , apologies if others have been forgotten.
Happy days.

For the nut jobs that love our little adorable midget.

Airfix, For, Steve , Top Spurs, Jock yid, Paris Ponce , Shady , Micky Cooper , apologies if others have been forgotten.
Happy days.
Great job bumping this thread to the first page of the forum.

There are a lot of positive comments on here considering the 'majority' want them out.

Back
Top Bottom