The entire Saudi Arabian soverign, population and government.. AKA Newcastle (A) 1630KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shelvey's heat map is just in..

26E879FC00000578-0-image-a-19_1427069709818.jpg

The game was crying out for Gil from 75 mins

Really strange
This game was won by the players DESPITE nuno. His mistakes are so basic. You're 3-1 up with Son exhausted and Gil on the bench. My grandmother would have made the change. Nuno has zero common sense or football smarts. Just think how we'd play under a manager who knows what he's doing....
We could be top 4-6 with this squad but his ambition is feeble. Win or not today against the worst team in the PL, he has to go.

What a difference in stability with Skipp as the central defensive midfielder instead of Højbjerg. Next step in my opinion is to move Højbjerg to the bench, and play Lo Celso in that deeper midfield position. It's that position he plays in for Argentina isn't it? (Haven't seen a game with them, might be totally wrong)

Good win that, we did the hard part and silenced the crowd. If only we could cut out the silly mistakes but its been the bane this team for 3 seasons now. I thought every player played well though so I won't cunt anyone off not even Dier.

Swear these commentators were somehow expecting Newcastle to be the mirror image of Brazil 1970…Very strange concept…
Hope these fuckers get relegated, that would be worth watching Sky have a fucking meltdown if nothing else….

Firstly good win.
Dier needs to be sold to toon. Why go diving in to give them a free kick. Playing 10 men most dangerous thing is giving away cheap free kicks. His always done it and will never learn. He thinks his huddle but his passing is generally abysmal. Simple pass to reg near end and over hits it.
Nuno needs to up his game. We play so slow and laxidasical. 2nd with a more attacking ruthless manager we would have been out of sight. No subs either to freshen it up. Royal should have been subbed after yellow. He then gave them a chance soon after as he could t tackle. Play like that v spam who will be up for it and we will get battered.
We try play like a boxer keeping opponent at arms length but don’t have the quality to pass the ball around at the back. Eg when we passed to son in our half and he was too weak to hold the ball.
Need to learn to keep it simple at times and also go for the throat.

Sherwood putting in his tuppence worth Newcastle very poor, poor team no word if we were good and made them poor or how professional we were no word of that.

Back
Top Bottom