the fanfare at the start of WHL games

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know that dramatic music that comes over the PA to signal the arrival of the teams?

I was bored of looking for non-news about the transfer window, and got to wondering what piece of music it was, and google quickly told me it was "Duel of the Fates" from Star Wars I - Phantom Menace.

But google also threw up a link to this, the video that finally explains what that choir are singing....

so now you know.....

:avblol:

see i always knew there woz no point to this dog shit... unless levy's got a surrepeticiously subliminal sponsorship deal with this fella...

102%5C5010046001102%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

According to wikipedia, the real lyrics are from an ancient Welsh poem titled "The Battle of the Trees" in English and the song is sung in Sanskrit. Maybe Gareth Bales ancestors wrote it? :baletroll:

so mistake me if I'm wrong; The song is about a Cyborg Jesus earning his living in Borough Market trying to sell Canadian Corn on the Cob to mystical people with earlobes. No one cares so Cyborg Jesus orders the neutron bomb.

Sounds like a typical Daniel Levy transfer saga to me

so mistake me if I'm wrong; The song is about a Cyborg Jesus earning his living in Borough Market trying to sell Canadian Corn on the Cob to mystical people with earlobes. No one cares so Cyborg Jesus orders the neutron bomb.

Sounds like a typical Daniel Levy transfer saga to me
Daniel Levy is Jesus! :levystare:

You know that dramatic music that comes over the PA to signal the arrival of the teams?

I was bored of looking for non-news about the transfer window, and got to wondering what piece of music it was, and google quickly told me it was "Duel of the Fates" from Star Wars I - Phantom Menace.

But google also threw up a link to this, the video that finally explains what that choir are singing....

so now you know.....

:avblol:

i know its bloody awful

I thought it was "Corn on the cob, corn on the kebab*." I mean, this is Tottenham, after all.

*Pronounced like ka-bob, though.

I want corn on a kebab now.

I just want a kebab.

Right now.

I thought it was "Corn on the cob, corn on the kebab*." I mean, this is Tottenham, after all.

*Pronounced like ka-bob, though.

I want corn on a kebab now.

I just want a kebab.

Right now.
why Jules why?! now I want a kebab as well... DAMN YOU WOMAN! DAMN YOU! :parker:

Back
Top Bottom