The General Football GIF thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_oqzlx3C5z11qesncyo1_500.gif

One chance....bang.

What a life (minus the addictions). Gets paid, flown by private jet halfway around the World (with entourage) to present a trophy, fill you face and fly back home.

yeah i imagine flights like this really help his demons.

#killjoy

What a life (minus the addictions). Gets paid, flown by private jet halfway around the World (with entourage) to present a trophy, fill you face and fly back home.

The scummy press in Argentina does not really favour him. I understand that they need views and traffic on their website, but they are always reaching out to him just to make him talk, knowing that he will always utter something controversial. Drugs and booze had their impact on the man, he can't speak a single sentence without mumbling, apparently he is in bad terms with almost anybody he was close to. He might have more wealth than everyone on this forum combined and much more, but he seems lost, and maybe it will be better to just leave the guy alone, at least for a good while. How he has a position working at FIFA, is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom