The Impossible Sit Up - Spurs Youth! LOL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It would have been funnier if the guy doing the sit up came up so hard the guy with his arse out hit his face on the floorn

as wonderful as this is... 'THE COX SHOW' ...? oh please... concentrate on the fucking football son, rather than the media career... no wonder you're at Barnet! (is he back at Spurs yet... or has he gawn for good??)

Honestly, I fear for the next generation of football fans... 'cos all their heroes will be TV Presenters/Pop Stars 1, and Footballers 2... I dare not think how the Christmas Football fixtures will interrupt their busy online media careers...

1882 said:
as wonderful as this is... 'THE COX SHOW' ...? oh please... concentrate on the fucking football son, rather than the media career... no wonder you're at Barnet! (is he back at Spurs yet... or has he gawn for good??)

Honestly, I fear for the next generation of football fans... 'cos all their heroes will be TV Presenters/Pop Stars 1, and Footballers 2... I dare not think how the Christmas Football fixtures will interrupt their busy online media careers...

or doing a weekly podcast......oh wait

I heard that Arsene Wenger insists on the Woolwich youth team doing all their sit ups like this. He oversees the sessions himself to ensure that they're done correctly.

Back
Top Bottom