The lies footballers and coaches get away with

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We probably all know of examples of football players and coaches lying about well just about anything, if you have some famous examples post em here.

I have a good one from my home team. A few years ago , our current national team manager G. Leekens, was the manager of my hometeam. He was negotiating his new contract and said that he would sign for us on monday except if something terrible happened (he said , except if i drive on to a tree) ... only to emerge on a press conference of our local rivals that very monday where he was presented as their new manager.

John Terry trying to lie about kneeing Alexis in the back was pretty pathetic

he must think that the camera's and 90,000 people at the match aren't actually there.....

I take some kind of morbid fascination in watching players either dive or point the ball they didn't get when scything a player down...don't they know we can see them?

Dannyboy said:
I take some kind of morbid fascination in watching players either dive or point the ball they didn't get when scything a player down...don't they know we can see them?

They dont care about the rest of the world , just the ref

On another note , one of the most honest things i have ever seen a player do came from a woolwich player , Arseshaving. He fell down in the pen area and instantly went to the ref telling him he just fell down and it was no penalty at all. I remember fowler doing the same thing long ago but those are the only two i remember ever having done that.

My old school football coach told me it was normal to touch his willy after a game.

I know I know. I was gullible.

I soon worked out it was supposed to be BEFORE the game

"I Honestly thought that a spitroast would of been a BBQ, and they told me she was of legal age - and i thought the camera on her phone was broke" :goonermong:

Back
Top Bottom