The Mighty Cockerels versus Real Madrid @ Wembley 1St nov

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're spoilt tonight guys, let's just enjoy it

- One of our own leading the front line against the two time European champions.
- One of our own in the middle of the park against two of the best central midfielders in the world.
- A guy recently voted the best footballer on the planet on the same pitch as our lot.
- 80,000 fans. Champions League.

We've come along way.

- One of our own leading the front line against the two time European champions.
- One of our own in the middle of the park against two of the best central midfielders in the world.
- A guy recently voted the best footballer on the planet on the same pitch as our lot.

We've come along way.

Exactly, after a Shite week when you put it like that it’s fucking fantastic isn’t it? I don’t want any of this drawing shit, beat them, put them well and truly back in their box and post them back to Spain on the next available flight (economy)

We've come along way.
90,000 my old china

I think we're up for a blinder. Our lads will be hungry because of the recent games and we've got some real danger on the bench for the second half. Look at that bench! Love it.

They'll come at us for 20 mins, which we'll soak up (because we have the best back line in the world) then we'll push forward and Harry will do the usual: position, touch, composure, finish. 2-0. One in first half, one in second.

COYS!

:kaneear:

Back
Top Bottom